View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 08:58 PM   #16
Home Invader

Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsnathpalle View Post
I like to be roughed up to get me to submit, some punching, slapping, and hair pulling. Unfortunately, most of the guys that I meet to roleplay with don't like to be physical toward their victims.

Guns and knives are too easy. What can you do but submit when that revolver is staring at you?

A good move is for him to sneak up on me (home invasion) and start his attack by putting a cord (or rope, etc) around my neck and pulling it tight. He tells me he is going to rape me and if I want to live through it then no resisting or yelling for help. If I resist, he'll kill me. He then pulls the cord tighter to make his point.

He pulls the cord tighter and tighter and tells me he is going to get between my legs and pound the sh*t out of me. He continues speaking into my ear from behind me as I claw at the cord, uselessly, trying to pull it away from my neck as breathing becomes harder and harder.

My rapists says things like: "I've been watching you." "You've got a nice set of tits and I'm going to squeeze them black and blue." "It's your turn in the lottery, b*tch, and I'm your rapist."

He holds the cord tight with one hand while the other roves around my body; him pawing at me, telling me I smell nice, running the back of hand over my face while saying something like, "It would be a shame to cut up that nice, clean face of yours." Psychological torment to install fear in me and break my will.

Gawd you'd be fun...
Home Invader is offline   Reply With Quote