View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 11:44 AM   #6
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Slowly, she slipped one of the straps of her pink dress off her right shoulder. It fell onto her arm and she slowly moved her arm to where the strap was no longer on her. She repeated the same, sexy procedure with the other strap. Her hands grasped the top of her dress, which was a little below her neckline.
She slowly let the dress sink down, revealing her cleavage. Further down the dress went. Her right breast was first to bounce out of her dress. She flushed with embarrassment and continued to slowly lower the dress. Her left breast bounced out next, and her face turned redder. The bra she was wearing looked like an ordinary cotton bra, yet it was elegant on her natural, beautiful breasts.
Down, down, down the dress went revealing her cute belly button. She flushed with shame as she slowly revealed her cotton underpants. I had hoped she would be wearing something more sensual today. I wasn't disappointed because like her bra, her underpants looked elegant and complimented her natural beauty. She let the dress fall at her feet and stood there red with embarrassment.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote