View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 09:47 AM   #1001
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Crazy Sister Takes A Ride!

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Hairy, Cum in Pussy

Crazy Sister Takes A Ride.mp4
Kara Lee, Cory Chase and Ashley Adams in Family Breakdown Vol. 1 & 2 HD

Mother, Daughter, Sister, Sisters, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blackmail, Netorare, Latina, Group, Threesome, Cum in Pussy, Bathroom, Lesbian, Helpless, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilignus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum in Pussy

Family Breakdown Vol. 1 HD

Scene One: Throw Away Mom

Mom is in bed wearing something simple; t-shirt and granny panties. All America Dad comes in wearing his wife beater; jeans, wasted, etc.. He gets in bed with mom, finishes his beer and attacks Mom. She lays there unresisting, eyes closed, etc., while he strips her and has sex with her.

Mom barely speaks; eyes closed but crying, wincing with every painful thrust. When he cums with a grunt, he gets up, says, "That pussy ain't worth a anymore. I need me to me some of that young stuff we got laying around here." The Father walks out while Mom lays there still crying silently with her eyes closed.

(During the sex scene Dad forcefully throws Mom around and into different positions)

Scene Two: Young Pussy

All American Dad walks into the oldest Daughter's room...

Ashley springs up into a crouching position and pulls up the covers to cover herself. Dad, with cheap beer on his breath, mumbles about taking care of her Paw; he gets into the bed, tries to strip her but is too wasted to overpower her. He slams her down flat of her back and very threateningly says, "You're either giving your Daddy something or I'm going down the hall and take something from that little sister you love so much."

Ashley goes limp and unresisting. Dad then has sex with her, cums and leaves....

Scene Three: Montage

Dad is reading the newspaper, checking the sports scores and the latest stock market prices. He then folds up the paper to see Ashley blowing his cock. Our hero focuses on his oldest daughter and finishes in her mouth.

Ashley comes home from school and Dad is waiting for her. She is doing this for her little sister that she loves...She cannot let Daddy ever do this to her sister...

The next Morning Dad pulls down Ashley's panties and fucks her from behind on the living room floor...

Scene Four: Daddy Wants Your Sister

Ashley is standing in the middle of the living room. I tell her to strip and she slowly and very reluctantly removes her clothing, crying of course, louder than before, very red-faced. After she is naked, I take a big gulp of my favorite cold beverage and tell her to crawl across the floor to the couch. She begs and cries etc... but I pull her hair and have her suck my cock...

When I am ready, I toss her to the couch and fuck her hard and powerfully...I am about to paint her sexy mouth and drop Ashley to her knees...After I finish, I shove her to the floor and yell for Ashley to get me a beer you little slut! You Suck Dick worse than your Mother!!! Time to see how tight the pussy down the hall is...

Category: TABOO
Keywords: cory chase mommy luke longly taboo non con cumshot cum swallow big boobs big tits ashley adams brunette blowjob forced

Family Breakdown Vol 1.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote