Thread: RD Refugees
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 12:47 AM   #31
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerdevil View Post
Thanks for the welcome. I'm carlosdevil from RD but here I'm dangerdevil - I've been around RB for awhile but inactive as I found what I needed on RD.

It's not so much the Rep points and the stories we lost that I mourn but the friendships we built. I hope that those who've migrated here will continue those links and that we can make some new victims....er, friends....here on RB.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you haven't already (still the friend whore I always was...)
Hear, hear Glad more of the RD family is making it's way to RB. I've emailed a few friends... er, fresh new victims to come join. Hope others are doing the same - please get the word out...

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote