Thread: Corporate Spy
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 11:45 AM   #6
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Corporate Spy Chapter 5

Candace was released from the table. She half wobbled and was half dragged back to the hanging chains. Her arms were once more raised above her head. The extra weight of her new breasts and belly was even more excruciating to her wrists and shoulders. Her body was in the final course of her pregnancy.

"Please, help me. Don't do this. Get it out," she pleaded.

"You'll have to get it out, the natural way," Mr. Hamilton said with a sinister grin.

"Spread her legs," he ordered the crew.

Her ankles were taken and pulled a good, four foot apart. The weight of her belly, hung down on her small frame.

"You've got a good 10 or 12 pound cum-baby there, Candace," Mr. Hamilton commented.

"Let's see if we can make it drop."

He arched his arm back and swung the cane down over the top of her swollen belly. She screamed in pain and then screamed again as another contraction hit. Again and again he hit her belly, alternating from the top, bottom, and tight skin of her puckered navel. Suddenly, after one vicious swat, she felt something come loose and drop into the saddle of her pelvis. Instantly a gush of hot piss shot onto the floor then drizzled in trails down her thighs.

"Look's like your going to have wide hips from now on. You would be surprised how having a baby can alter your looks. If the changes had occurred gradually, you might have been able to get close to your former self, but like this, you're ruined. You will never again be the cute, virginal, little 25 year old again. Now, you're only good for dropping babies."

The painful contractions were coming closer together. It was amazing how quickly the drugs carried her through the cycles of pregnancy. Mr. Hamilton dug his fingers through the crack of her ass, and thrust is middle finger up her rectum.

"When the baby drops, the pressure also increases on your rectum. That's when most women suffer the most from hemorrhoids and constipation. A perfect time for a good ass fuck. First, though, I say we break your water."

He stripped naked, and pressed his flesh against her smooth back. Next, he reached around her body with the cane, and inserted it into her cunt. With a flick of his wrist, he drove the cane's tip up. She felt and heard a small 'pop', and a rush of clear fluid splashed to the ground beneath her spread legs.

"Mop that up," he ordered one of the guards.

She was moaning in pain, as the contractions increased in intensity and frequency.

"Breathe, my little pregnant Slut, breathe. Pant, like a dog in heat, while I fuck this tight ass."

"Oh no. No!"

"Yes!" he yelled, as he crammed his shaft up the puckered hole of her backside.

He tormented her sore breasts, squirting milk from the globs, down over her belly.

Hanging there, with her legs spread wide, the stiff cock punching into her bowels, there was nothing to stop the thick mass from slipping, lower and lower, into her birth canal. It was a wonderful fuck for Mr. Hamilton. Each contraction of her uterus clamped her ass around his cock. He was struggling to hold back until just the right moment. He held her tightly, his arms wrapped around her belly, squeezing. She was panting and gritting her teeth from the pain.

"Push, you Bitch, push. There's no relief till you push that, Bastard out. It's all on you."

She was dilating, her cunt stretching around the solid mass.
"I see it," one of the guards said, peering up her sex.

"Push it back up," Mr. Hamilton ordered.

She was hysterical. "Oh God, no. Don't do that, I'll push, I'll push!"

"You better, Bitch, and before I cum in your ass."

She began to really grunt, pant, and push after that.

More and more of the whitish, bloody mass surfaced between her thighs. Her asshole was nearly pinching his cock off. He felt her belly shift.

It was coming, and so was he. As it slipped out of her body, his seed exploded into her ass. With a loud, wet, 'splat!' the mass of solidified cum dropped to her feet. It was soon joined by the cum dripping from her ass, as Mr. Hamilton pulled out.

He licked a tear from her cheek, and squeezed another shot of milk from her breast.

"You ever think about crossing me again, and you'll be right back on that table, Bitch. We'll get you some clothes, and you will work in this section, at half the pay."

They released the chains, and she fell in a crumpled heap, curling into a ball beside her cum-baby. On the way out, he turned to one of the guards.

"Pick that mass up, and put it in a large bowl. After it melts down, make her drink it before she can leave."
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote