Thread: Corporate Spy
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 02:57 PM   #4
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Corporate Spy Chapter 3

Candace was taken down and strapped, naked to the 'Y' shaped bench. Her hands were raised above her head and buckled to the top post. Next, her legs were pulled down, viciously spread, and attached to the feet of the 'Y'. They did not strap her knees down, because Mr. Hamilton wanted her to; 'wiggle'. Her belly was tightly strapped down just above her hips. Even lying down her firm, young breasts still remained erect. The wide spread of the 'Y' opened the lips of her sex to their prying eyes.

"You may remain," Mr. Hamilton told the men, "We have a virgin here. This should be fun."

"What are you doing? Stop! Let me go! Don't do that. No!" All of here pleas fell on deaf ears.

"You gonna give any names?" he asked.

"I don't have any damn names."

"That's too bad," he replied, turning to fish something out from under another sheet.

It was some sort of metal device. The device consisted of a flat, metal plate on one end, a thick spring in the center, and a smaller, curved and contoured metal plate on the other. There was a threaded rod in the center of the curved plate. Mr. Hamilton slid two bars from the center of the 'Y' between her thighs. The strange device was attached to those bars and tightened in place. Going back to the sheet, he held up a cock shaped dildo of hard plastic. He rotated it before her eyes, allowing her to take in its realistic shape and mean upward curve.

"Look closely, Candace. They say you always remember your first cock."

He playfully rubbed it across her breasts, before tracing its surface down her quivering belly to the junction of her thighs. He easily found her clit and circled its tip over the little nub. Against her will, the nub and her vulva began to swell and seep liquid.

"You haven't masturbated in a while, have you, girl? Imagine if it were a real cock. Imagine spreading your thighs, and giving your body to your lover for the first time."

He moved the dildo away and screwed it into the metal plate. Adjusting a few screws, the device was repositioned with the plastic cock poised just inside the entrance to her virgin cunt. Reaching back under the sheet covered table he produced a heavy rubber mallet.

"Wh, what are you going to do with that?" Candace asked in terror.

"Simple,' he replied, 'the mallet hits the flat, metal base, the cock drives forward till the contoured metal slaps painfully against your mound, then the spring pulls it back again, where it waits for the next fall of the mallet. Guaranteed to give you the hardest fuck you will ever have. Now, are you going to give me some names, or give us your virginity?"

He raised the mallet high.

"No! Don't! I don't have any names. No, no don..."

With a loud 'whack', resounding 'clang', and a ear shattering scream, the metal was struck, driving the full force of the 6" cock into her virgin cunt. The metal plate slammed against her mound, knocking the air from her body.

The cock withdrew to the entrance of her sex, dripping with fresh, virgin blood. Candace's pain was horrendous. She felt as though she had just been stabbed and kicked in the crotch at the same time. Unfortunately for her, she did not have time to recover before Mr. Hamilton struck the plate again.

Again and again mallet met metal and metal met cunt. The lips of her sex began to swell and bruise with blood. Her whole vulva was turning purple. Tears and snot ran down her face. His cruel taunting, and the clang of metal rang in her ears.

"Take that you cunt spy. Fuck that cock. Thank it for making you a woman."

Finally, his arm grew tired, and he stopped.

"Ok, boys, move the device, and you can fuck her. You hear that, Little Spy, I'm going to let the boys fuck you. It will be very painful on your bruised sex. Being a virgin, or should I say, having been a virgin, you are probably on no form of birth control." She was unable to respond, her breathing was too heavy, and the pain too great. "Just nod your head, yes."

She nodded in return.

"Good. Just imagine the twitch of their cocks as they release their potent seed into your cervix. Oh, I don't care about the names anymore. I want to teach you a lesson."

He smiled as, suddenly, one of the naked guards thrust his cock into her abused pussy. Her head was turned to the side, and the other fresh cock fed into her mouth.

"I'll return, when your full of sperm. You may be useful yet."
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote