Thread: Corporate Spy
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 02:38 PM   #1
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Corporate Spy

Candace had been with the company for several years, but she hated her job. The president of the corporation, Mr. Hamilton, constantly belittled the workers: especially the women. She couldn't stand the way he flirted with the prettier girls. It was a surprise that they had never been sued. The women that defied his passes seemed to just loose their jobs and disappear. At least he had never noticed her.

Though she was a beautiful young woman she had kept her looks well camouflaged. Her black hair was always up in a bun and her curvy form well hidden behind her dark pantsuits. She wore small, rectangular glasses that made her resemble a school librarian. At 25, she was ready for a change. The only way to get ahead in this company was to sleep with someone higher up the chain. For Candace, this would never happen. She was still a virgin. Wanting to wait till she could stand on her own financially, she had refrained from dating.

About 2 weeks ago, things had changed. She had been contacted by a rival pharmaceutical corporation. They had promised her a higher paying position if she could only pass along intelligence on her company's experimental drugs. It did not take her long to give them her answer. She cherished the opportunity to sellout the company and turn her life around. Yes, she was scared, but something about being a corporate spy was exciting.

She started out with little things: copying a form here, swiping a paper there. At lunch she would place the information in a newspaper, and leave it on a park bench. She just knew no one would suspect an innocent girl like her. She became bolder and bolder with each theft. Now she was sneaking into offices and transferring documents to her phone's SD card.

Coming back from lunch one day she overheard the president of the company speaking with her supervisor. They were discussing a fascinating new drug which could trick the body into emulating pregnancy. Once perfected, it could be used in further research on many pregnancy related problems.

"It's called EP351" Mr. Hamilton told her supervisor, handing him a vial of green liquid. "Lock it in your desk, let's go to lunch and discuss the testing."

Candace smiled; this was her golden ticket. She knew right where her supervisor kept his desk key. All she had to do was nab the vial, sneak it out the back doors, and she was home free. The rival company would offer her the moon for this treasure.

She had made it almost to the rear doors, when she was stopped by a large, black, security officer. He glanced down at her name tag.

"Come with me, Mam. Mr. Hamilton would like to talk top you."

She was frozen in fear, not knowing what to do.

"Uh, can I just run get something from my car, right quick? I'll be right back," she stammered.

"I'm afraid not, Miss. He would like to see you now. He is not a man I want to keep waiting." he said, reaching out to touch her elbow. "Come along."

She jerked her arm away.

"Ok, ok, I'm coming."

'He can't know,' she told herself, 'I was too careful. It's probably just nothing. Knowing him, he wants a fucking date. I'll just humor him.'

She was ushered into a large, ornately furnished, office and took a seat in the leather chair at the front of his desk. Shortly after, Mr. Hamilton entered the room. The security officer was waved away.

Mr. Hamilton was an athletic looking man for his late 40's. He had short, dark blonde hair and a neatly trimmed mustache and goatee. It was not his height or weight, (since he was only about 5' 9" and 220 lbs), but his eyes that gave him such an intimidating presence. They were cold, hazel eyes that seemed to peer into your dark soul.

"Candace is it? Right?" he asked.

"Ye...yes sir," she replied.

He picked up her file from his desk, thumbing through it.

"You've been here about 5 years, correct?"

"Yes, Sir."

"And you like it here?"

"I suppose so, Sir," she replied, wondering where he was going with this.

He noticed her nervousness.

"Relax, Candace. Do you drink?"

"Occasionally," she said.

He walked to a nearby wall-bar and made two drinks. She could not see, what he had poured, but the decanter looked expensive. He handed her a crystal glass, of amber liquid.

"Brandy, the best in the world," he stated.

"Oh, I couldn't," she said.

"I insist," he replied.

She knew, as much as everyone else in the company, if Mr. Hamilton insists, then you do it. The brandy was smooth and sweet, with a slight burn. She enjoyed the way it calmed her nerves.

'I can't be in trouble then,' she thought.

He ran a few fingers through her soft hair.

"I'm sorry, I have not noticed you before. You are a very beautiful young woman."

She just wanted out of this man's office as quickly as possible, still she blushed.

'He just wants to come on to me. I'll placate him for a little while, then make some excuse to get home.'

He pulled the pin from her bun, and her hair cascaded down her shoulders.

"You should keep your hair down, it looks good that way," he said. "And do you need those God-awful glasses?"

The brandy must have been effecting her more than she thought. She was feeling relaxed, her mind drifting.

"It's just to read from the bright computer screens," she replied.

He lifted them from her face, and placed them on his desk.
"You have the most beautiful ,dark eyes, Candace."

His face began to get cloudy, the room spinning around her. She began to get frightened again, confused. He unbuttoned the top 3 buttons of her blouse, and peered into her cleavage. Even from beneath the bra, he could see that her breasts were young and pert. She had those puffy breasts with the large billowy areolas. He liked those. You don't see them often.

"Mr. Hamilton, please don't..." she mumbled in her drugged haze.

He was slipping his hand into her blouse and under her bra. His fingers were seeking out the hidden nub of her breast. Finding it, he caressed the tip, causing it to swell. She caught herself lightly moaning. No one, other than her own fingers, had ever touched her there.

"Please, you mustn't," she said weakly.

Due to the small size of her nipples, it took a while for them to swell, enough for him to capture the small pebble between his fingers. He gave it a hard pinch.

"Aghhh!" she screamed in response, causing the security officer to rush in. The officer smiled. It was nothing new to him.

"So, Candice, have you been stealing from me?"

She tried to get up, but her limbs would not move. She now realized, that she had been drugged. The words could barely leave her lips.

"No, no, Mr. Hamilton. Never."

"You shouldn't lie to me, Candice."

"N...no...not me...I have never..." The light was starting to go out on her, as her vision tunneled.

"I'll get my answers,Bitch," he said, grabbing her hair, and tossing her limp head to the side. He motioned to the guard, and nodded towards the elevator door on his right.

"Take her down to Section 23, and make her uncomfortable."
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote