View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 07:18 AM   #320
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sick Day with Aunt Raquel - Raquel Roper & Laz Fyre HD

Aunt, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Hands

You stayed home sick from school today, so your mom sends over Aunt Raquel to check on you. She has the day off from her job at the hospital & is eager to help you feel better. Mom's younger sister thinks you might be faking, so she examines your cock & it immediately gets hard. Seeing that makes her horny, and she decides to put her young nephew's cock to use.

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: POV SEX, BLOW JOBS, NURSE PLAY, FUCKING, MEDICAL FETISH
Keywords: laz fyre, raquel roper, taboo, nurse, pov sex, nurse, blow job, family, aunt, secret, sneaky sex, medical
Mom made me Impregnate my Sister HD.mp4
Mom Makes Me Impregnate My Sister - Adriana Maya, Lady Fyre HD

Mother, Daughter, Sister, MILF, Teen, Small Tits, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Ebony, Interracial, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Impregnation, Hairy

Mom misses having a little one running around the house & has decided that you & your sister should make one for her. Your sister is totally game for it, and mom says it's only fair if the three of you share in making it since you'll all be raising it together. You've never really thought of your mother that way, but when she takes her bra off & starts rubbing her breasts, your young cock gets stiff instantly. Then your sister starts stripping and her cute perky tits make you wild. This might be a crazy idea but you never can resist giving your mother what she wants. This time it's a new little boy or girl for Christmas. Mother starts giving you a BJ, sister takes over, and the rest is a blur of sexual, familial bliss. Sister twerks her huge ass in doggystyle, mom's boobs bounce in missionary, and they both look awesome riding you. It all just feels so right. "This is going to be the best Christmas ever," mom says, and you bust inside your sister, giving her your seed & impregnating her. This is going to be the best (and hottest) holiday season ever.

Now includes an extra free 2 minutes of hot xxx Adriana Maya action.

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Squirt, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: IMPREGNATION FANTASY, MOMMAS BOY, FUCKING, ASS SHAKING, MILF
Keywords: lady fyre, laz fyre, adriana maya, taboo, impregnation, threesome, interracial, momma's boy, ass shaking, milf, twerking, mother, brother, sister, cowgirl
Mom made me Impregnate my Sister HD.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote