Thread: The Rape Patrol
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 05:53 PM   #39
Dax

Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)

Chapter 10: The Debt Collectors

Nancy supplied us with the info that we needed. Our bitchy little friend’s name was Nicole. According to Nancy she goes by Nikki. We had her address and Nancy knew where she worked. Plus, we had gotten a glimpse of her at the shop that day. Not bad looking. Probably not someone we would have hunted down otherwise, but we had raped women that didn’t look as good as she did. A little lanky, if I recall correctly. Pretty curly hair, though. I do remember that part. This shouldn’t be too difficult.

Our new bride and her husband lived in a nice suburban neighborhood. They had a nice house that was well kept. Lots of flowers and that kind of shit. It looked like there were no kids. After watching for a couple days, I could see the routine pretty clearly. The husband left earlier than she did. He took off around 7:30. She didn’t leave until almost 9:00. She worked at a bank, so I guess she didn’t need to be in too early.

The plan was to show up around 7:45 after the husband was gone. That would give us some decent time to “play” with her and not have anyone at her work wondering where she was. We knew we wouldn’t have too much time. So, we needed to make the most of it. And what better way to make the most of it, and give Nancy some great video to watch, but to unleash the two teens on her. This definitely sounded like a job for Zack and J.J.

The three of us arrived a little after 7:30 one morning. We parked the van around the corner. It had some plumbing company decals on it, so it wouldn’t attract much suspicion. After a few minutes, we made the short walk to Nikki’s house. She usually parked on the street in front of the house. And sure enough, her car was there. Just as I figured, the husband’s car was gone.

We casually walked up the driveway to the back door. Then we put the plan into action. Zack knocked on the door. Within a few seconds we heard Nikki’s voice “Who is it?”

“Excuse me ma’am, I was driving to school and accidently hit the car in front of your house.” Zack replied.

With that, the door opened.

“Excuse me?” She said as she opened the door.

Zack barreled into the house and just bowled her over. She hit the kitchen floor with a thud. J.J. and me were in right behind him and slammed the door shut. She tried screaming, but Zack had her mouth taped up so quickly, I could hardly believe it. Damn, we were getting good at this shit!

Nikki was already dressed to go to work. She was wearing a pretty conservative looking skirted business suit. Her wavy brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She definitely looked the part of a banker.

Nikki kicked her legs furiously and was trying to scream to no avail. J.J. gave her a good smack right across the face and told her “Shut the fuck up, bitch. Any noise and you’re a dead woman.”

In a little departure from the norm we had decided to play with this one a bit. We figured Nancy might like to see her squirm before she got her holes filled. Zack tied her wrists together with a rope that he brought. We then led her over to the staircase that went upstairs. I guess “drag” is a better description than “led”. She kept collapsing her legs as we tried to get her to walk.

We got her over next to the staircase and made her stand there. Zack took the rope and walked up the stairs until he was pretty high up. He pulled the rope so that Nikki’s arms were straight up in the air, and her feet her were just barely touching the floor. He then tied a knot around one of the rungs of the banister. Nikki just sort of hung there.

J.J. then walked up to her and started kissing her on the neck and shit. Nikki shook her head violently, but soon realized it was to no avail.

“Damn! You smell really nice lady.” J.J. told her. “Did your husband give you that perfume?”

Zack had made his way back down from the stairs and was kneeling down stroking her legs. She actually had damn fine legs! All tanned. Probably from their honeymoon that they just got back from. She didn’t need stockings to make them look good. He ran his hands all the way up her legs and under her skirt.

“Haha… I had a feeling with that thick hair of yours you might be a furry one.” Zack exclaimed. “Let’s get a closer look at this.”

He pulled her skirt up around her waist and I zoomed in with the camera on the pretty blue panties that she was wearing. Zack started stroking her pussy on the outside of her panties while J.J. started to take unbutton her jacket. Nikki just hung there, pretty much standing on her tip toes. She was totally helpless. Zack spun her around so that her butt was facing the camera.

“Zoom in on this.” He shouted. “I think this is going to be a tight one.” With that, Nikki began to kick and scream!

Zack pulled down the panties to reveal a nice toned, and very white ass. He slid them down to her ankles and the cast them aside. He spun her around frontwards again and we got a look at her trimmed, and very dark bush. Zack had a finger in her pussy and then told us.. “she’s getting moist for us guys.”

Zack started to smack her ass really hard, leaving big red marks on it. “We’ve heard you’re not a nice girl.” He told her. “Do you need to be taught a lesson?”

J.J. had now cut the jacket of the suit off and was unbuttoning her blouse. He started to have some trouble with one of the buttons and just screamed.. “Oh, what the fuck,” and just ripped it off. Nikki was left hanging there in just a pretty lacy bra.

“I don’t see a lot of tit there lady.” Zack yelled. “Doesn’t your husband like tits?”

With that, J.J. cut the bra off and we got our first glimpse at her tits. She had what were probably small B cup tits. They didn’t have too much sag to them, so that was nice. She had some nice dark pink nipples, one of which J.J. already had in his mouth.

“OK boys, step away a second. I want the world to see Nikki this bitch the way she should be.” Zack and J.J. stepped away and I panned our hanging bitch with the camera. I reached out and tugged at her nipples and said… “OK, let’s start the main event.”

I went over and took a seat and focused in on the bitch hanging there. Of course my dick was out and I had a firm grasp on it! Zack walked up to Nikki and at first started to tickle her armpits. She squirmed as he did it. “That’s going to be the nicest thing we do to you, bitch.” He told her. And with that, he roared back and landed a punch right to her gut. Fuck! I wasn’t expecting that. Then he just started smacking her tits… slapping them as hard as he could. Tears were running down Nikki’s face and she was gasping for air. He pulled so hard on her nipples, that I thought he might pull them off. “Maybe if I pull on these little fucking tits of yours we can make them bigger for your husband. You know all men like big tits, right bitch?” He screamed at her.

Then all of a sudden J.J. shows up with a candle that he got off the dining room table. It was a long one. “Spin her around and show me that ass.” He commanded. Zack spun her and then J.J. parted the cheeks of her ass. He stuck his middle finger up there and tormented her awhile. Then he took the candle and shoved it in her little hole. Up and up he shoved it. Nikki was screaming under the duct tape. Then he started to fuck her ass with the candle. Damn, he got that sucker up there a long way. I clenched my butt cheeks just watching it.

After they were done with the disappearing candle trick, the two of them stripped down totally naked. It was a riot to see these two, scrawny teens with nothing to show but their two rock hard dicks, sticking straight out. They got up against Nikki and just started rubbing themselves all over her. Sandwiching her between the two of them, they groped at her. They pulled and pinched her tits.. pulled at her pussy hair.. and smacked her all over. J.J. rubbed his dick up and down the crack of her ass, while Zack sucked on her tits. I was getting pretty worked up watching it!

“Cut the bitch down” yelled Zack. “I can’t wait any longer to fuck her.”

J.J. took his knife and cut the rope. Nikki collapsed onto the floor in a heap. Her begging for mercy was muffled by the tape over her mouth. They dragged her limp body over and threw it onto the carpeted living room floor. Zack spread her legs apart and slid his cock into her sweet looking pussy.

“Oh yeah” Zack exclaimed. “She’s pretty fucking tight. Her husband must have a small dick.” Then he broke out laughing. He viciously pumped away at her as J.J. pinned her down by the shoulders and played with her hard nipples. After Zack blew his load, the two of the switched places and J.J. had his turn fucking the new bride. “I bet your husband doesn’t fuck you like this, bitch” he screamed at her. Right after that, he filled the bitch with his cum.

By the time J.J. had finished up, I was more than ready to get into the action. I had been admiring her cute ass and now my time had come. The boys flipped her over and I stood over her looking down at her tight body. Seeing the white outline of her bikini against her tanned body was a real turn-on. I guess they didn’t visit any nude beaches on that Caribbean honeymoon. I parted her cute ass cheeks, inserted my dick, and gave that tight ass one hell of a fucking!

After I was done, the boys took their turns at it. By the time we were finished with her, a stream of cum just oozed from her asshole.

Time was getting short. We needed to get out of there. We tied her up with the rope and left her lying in the middle of the living room floor. We had spent almost two hours with the bitch. I’m sure to her, it felt much longer.

We took the video to Nancy’s that night to let her and Liz see what had transpired that morning. I don’t think I saw the smile come off Nancy’s face for the entire two hours. Then after it was over she looked at me and said… “Let’s watch it again.” We did.

Last edited by Dax; 10-22-2010 at 10:10 AM.
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote