Thread: The Rape Patrol
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 06:04 AM   #31
Dax

Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)

Chapter 8: Cookies ‘n Cream

They were best friends in high school. Then they went on to become college roommates. Little did they know, we were watching.

I told you before how Facebook had become a great tool for scoping out potential victims. Well, one night while I was clicking my way around on there, I came across one that made me tingle down below.

She had her pictures out there for anyone to see. Family vacations… goofing off with friends… first year at college…. and my favorite, her high school prom. Damn she looked fine that night!

Her name was Lana. She had long sandy, brown hair.. blue eyes and just the best smile. She looked a little young for her age, making her so sweet and innocent looking. And what I love best, a great looking set of tits. Her skin looked so soft and pure in the pictures. I sat and stroked myself trying to envision what her nipples must look like. There was no doubt, we needed to rape this girl!

As her story unfolded through her pictures and postings, I came to realize that the black girl in some of her pictures was her best friend. And better yet, she was now her roommate. And to top it off, they shared an apartment off campus. The hunt was on!

The roommate’s name was Christy. She was a beautiful black girl, with beautiful long straight hair. Obviously she came from a pretty nice family, judging by the pictures. Actually, she looked sort of like that actress that Mike Tyson was married to a long time ago. You know, the one that went on TV after he beat the crap out of her. Good looking bitch! It looked like she might lack a little in the tittie department, but it looked like she had an ass that was made to be fucked! We would sure have some fun with these two!

The college that they go to is just about an hour from here. That made it pretty easy to do some homework. I didn’t want to fuck this one up. I picked up from her posts that Lana worked part time at a sandwich shop near campus. I checked it out one afternoon and got my first glimpse of her in the flesh. What a cutie! She had that sweet, innocent look about her. She was dressed real casual in jeans and a loose t-shirt. But, the way it hung on her showed me that she was packing some nice tits under there. She gave a big smile to all of the customers. Taking this one down was going to be sweet! I was getting hard just thinking about it.

Later that afternoon, I was able to follow her back to the complex where she lived. Bingo…. first floor apartment. Now to hangaround and try and get a schedule down. I was thinking that a break-in with no one home might be the best plan of attack. The complex laid out well for that.

I managed to get a pretty good read on their schedules. Both left around 9:00 AM and were gone at least until 1:00. During the time I was scoping things out, I got my first look at Christy. This girl should be a fucking model. I started thinking as she walked to her car one day.. “Liz is going to love these two.” We have the best of both worlds here. One that obviously knows how “hot” she is, and little “Miss Innocent.” This was going to be fun!

It was Nick, Jerome, Liz and me that made the trip early on a Wednesday morning. Nick scoped out the area and thought it would be a “piece of cake” getting in. We watched both of the girls leave for class. Lana had on a pair of sweatpants and a tank top that made her tits look incredible. Christy had on a pair of tight jeans and an Abercrombie t-shirt. God, her ass looked fine.

“Both of those tongues will be in my pussy before the day’s over” said Liz.
“But I’m liking the innocent one first. And I’m all over those tits of hers.” Liz was stroking her pussy as she said it.

“Let’s not fuck this one up” said Nick. “These two are too good to let slip out of our hands.”

“Then do your stuff, Man” I told him. “Get us in there.”

Nick slipped out of the van and within 10 minutes we got a text. “I’m in” it said.

The three of us left the van, each a few minutes apart, as to not attract too much attention. Finally all of us were in the apartment. The girl’s weren’t the greatest housekeepers, but we didn’t give a shit. Neither were we. We made ourselves comfortable for what might be a little wait.

We waited a couple hours with Nick as the look-out. Finally, we had our first arrival. It was Lana. The fun was about to begin!

We were on top of her as soon as she was inside the door. She didn’t stand a chance with the three of us guys pouncing on her. We had her gagged, her hands pinned behind her and a knife to her throat within seconds.

She was trying to scream and shaking like a leaf as we led her into one of the bedrooms. As we led her, Nick couldn’t help but take a squeeze of one of her tits. “Fucking nice tits, Bitch” he whispered to her.

We had to be smart about it and be on the look-out for the roommate. So, Jerome stayed in the other room and kept watch. If he saw her, he’d alert us and we’d do a repeat performance with her.

Liz sat on the end of the bed and had Lana stand in front of her. Tears were streaming down her face. I sat in a chair with the camera in one hand and my dick in another. Nick stood very close to Lana and kept his knife in her sights.

“Baby, you are such a sweet looking thing. You don’t want us to have to cut you up now, do you?” Liz told her.

Lana just stood there with her head down, looking at the floor and shook it "no".

“Then you just do everything that we tell you, OK? Everything!” she commanded.

She then stood up and walked up to Lana. She ran one hand up under her tank top and the other down the front of her sweatpants. “Oh Baby, you are just scrumptious! I love a tit that I can’t get my hand around. And Sweetie, that pussy of yours is so smooth. And what’s this? I think you’re a little wet down there. Is this turning you on, Baby?” she asked.

Lana just sobbed.

“Let me help you out of this stuff, Sweetie” she told her.

With that, Liz pulled the tank top up and off and threw it on the ground. Lana stood there now in her sweatpants and a lacy pink bra that had the tops of her beautiful pure white tits bulging from it.

“Before we get our first peek at those tits of yours, Sweetie, I want a better look at the whole package” Liz said. “Take off her sweat pants” she commanded as she looked at Nick, “and lose the sneakers and socks too.”

Nick grinned and slowly pulled off her sneakers and socks and threw them aside. Then he pulled down her sweat pants, revealing a cute pair of pink panties. He then ran his hands up her legs, stopping to rub her pussy from the outside of her panties. He then gave a little pat on her white belly.

She was fucking incredible. What a body she had. I was stroking so hard I was close to cumming, just waiting to see those fucking tits!

“Take your bra off, Baby” Liz commanded.

With that, Lana reached around and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor.

Oh my fucking God! What a beautiful set of tits this girl had. Big white globes that just hung on her small frame. And big pink areola with beautiful pink nipples! Nick couldn’t help but lean down and start sucking on one. Lana reached out and pulled her into her and started sucking on the other. I then came up from behind and pulled her panties down to her ankles and started biting at her cute, little white ass.

The three of us wrestled her to the floor and just started grabbing and groping her everywhere. Liz had already made her way down and was licking at her smooth pussy like a thirsty dog. Her hand was wrapped around Lana’s back and she was probing her asshole with her big fingers. At one point she took her finger out of Lana’s ass and started sucking on it. Then she stuck it back up again. This time, even further.

Nick ripped the duct tape off her mouth and shoved his hard cock in. Judging by her reaction, I don’t think she was yet an expert at sucking cock. Nick slapped her across the face and yelled, “Suck it harder, Bitch! Harder!”

I had waited a long time to see these tits and I wasn’t disappointed. I rubbed my dick all over them while pulling at her pink nipples. I got off on her tits so much that I shot a load all over them. I didn’t even have to titty fuck her. At about the same time, Nick’s jizz was streaming down her throat. To say she gagged would be putting it mildly.

All of a sudden, we got the call. “Number two is home” hollered Jerome.

Nick and I got back into position while Liz kept Lana “company”.

Christy opened the door and stepped in. As soon as she closed it, we pounced. She was a better fighter than Lana, but at one point Nick slammed his fist into her gut. She doubled over and fell to the floor. I bound her wrists behind her back and Nick slapped the tape over her mouth. Then Jerome went to work. I guess maybe he was all worked up from hearing us in the other room with Lana while he stood watch. Whatever it was, he undid her belt and ripped her jeans down as she was doubled over. He pulled her white panties down letting us get a look at that nice black ass. She had a great ass! He then pulled his raging hard cock out and fucked her from behind, right there on the entry way floor, collapsing on top of her after he shot his wad into her.

She was still gasping from the punch to the gut as we pulled her up onto her feet. Nick took his knife and sliced opened her t-shirt from bottom to top. We pulled it back so that it was hanging off her bound arms behind her. Another quick slice and the same thing happened to her bra. I was right, her tits were no match for Lana’s luscious meaty one. Christy’s were pretty small. Maybe a small B cup, but she had a great pair of big, brown nipples. Big dark ones that were now hard as a rock. Nick and Jerome dragged her into the other bedroom and started their fun.

I peeked in to see how Liz and Lana were getting along. Liz was now naked and sitting on the end of the bed with her big thighs spread open. She had Lana between her legs and was obviously loving the feel of her young tongue on her hairy pussy. She was spreading her pussy lips apart with her hands so that Lana could get deep inside. Lana’s great boobs just hung and bobbed underneath her.

I couldn’t resist the sight of that cute ass staring me in the face. I positioned myself behind her and slid my hard cock into her little pink asshole. It felt so good as I got deeper and deeper into her. Occasionally I reached under had squeezed her tits. Pinching and pulling at the nipples.

After Liz and I both came, we traded spots with Nick and Jerome and indulged in our little black beauty. I got really turned on by seeing Liz lick her little black asshole. And even more when Liz forced Christy to lick hers. Liz loves having her asshole licked by pretty little girls.

I went to town on her little tits. I think the only time I’ve had longer nipples in my mouth was that mother that we barged in on with her daughter a few months back. Christy’s nipples were tough too, cause I bit on them pretty fucking hard. Then I shot a load all over her pretty face. We dragged her over into Lana’s room and made Lana lick every drop off. That was pretty exciting!

After we were all pretty much spent, we decided to have a little fun and make the two of them put on a little show for us. We made them suck each other’s tits, lick each other’s pussies, and of course, lick each other’s assholes. We even had them stick their fingers up their own asses and then suck on them. We were just thinking of fucking shit to make them do to humiliate themselves. And it was all captured on video. This was one video that I was going to demand more money for. And after my buddy saw a preview, he gave it to us!

Last edited by Dax; 10-22-2010 at 10:09 AM.
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote