Thread: The Rape Patrol
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 03:21 PM   #25
Dax

Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)

Chapter 7: Mom’s Day Out

Back when we first started all this shit, we did some things, that looking back, we’re pretty fucking stupid. We’re just lucky that we never got caught. One of those happened when me and the two kids went cruising one day.

We drove to a city that’s about an hour from here. We figured that we’d just cruise around and see if any opportunities presented themselves. Like I told you before, Zack and J.J. have this thing for women that are a little older. I guess I always figured that they’d naturally go for the “hot” teens that probably treat them like shit every day of the week. But, they get really excited for a “30 something” bitch. And, if she has kids, it’s all the better.

Well, we were pulling up to a stop light and we noticed the SUV in front of had these stickers on the back window. They were for two kids that played sports. The parents around here like to brag about that sort of shit, so the make decals for you to put on your car if your kid joins any fucking sports team. This bitch’s kids both played soccer apparently. I pulled into the next lane and pulled along side the SUV.

The woman driving was by herself. The kids were probably in school. Based on her fancy SUV, she probably didn’t have to work at all. Hubby probably made the money and she spent it. Anyway, she had a nice look to her, so we decided to see where she was headed.

We followed her into a strip mall shopping area. The place was pretty full, so she had to park towards the back of the lot. We watched her get out of the SUV and walk in to some kids clothing store. She was kind of long and lean. She had long brown hair that fell over her shoulders. Pretty good looking. She had the look of a suburban soccer mom, which based on her decals, she was. It didn’t look like she had much going on in the tit department. She had on some sort of sundress, so we couldn’t really get a look at her ass. But she had nice looking legs. Based on the rest of her, it was a pretty good assumption that the ass was fine.

“I’d definitely fuck that” Zack remarked.

“Ha ha, you’d fuck anything, you little shit” I countered.

“There’s an open space next to her car. Let’s pull in and see if we can make mom’s day” said J.J.

We pulled in so that the sliding door was facing her driver’s side and waited. The plan was for Zack to get behind our van. As soon as he hears the door slide open, her rushes up between the cars, grabs her and throws her in the van. Since I hate missing all of the early fun, this time I was going to be in the back. J.J. was elected to be the driver on this one.

In about 15 minutes, she came out of the store and started making her way towards her car. She was carrying a couple bags and started to search for her keys as she got close to the car. Once at her door, I slid open the van door. It startled her, and she turned to look and see what was going on. In that second, Zack had her around the waist and had his other hand over her mouth. I grabbed her and in no time we had her in the van and were pulling away.

“Help. Help. Help me! What are you doing? What do you want?” she was a screamer, for sure.

“You’ll find out soon enough, bitch” I said.

“Please don’t hurt me. Take my money, credit cards, whatever you want.” she cried.

“Oh, we’ll take what we want. Don’t worry about that” Zack said. “In fact, I think I’m going to take your ass.”

I had her in a head lock and was pulling her towards me. Zack was trying to grab hold of her legs that were flailing away. He managed to grab the bottom of her dress and yank it up over her ass. It revealed a pair of long, thin legs and a pretty small, panty covered ass.

“We have a skinny assed one this time guys” Zack hollered. “That means a real tight one I bet. Ever had a dick up that skinny ass, bitch?” he asked her. Her muffled screams got louder!

I managed to pull the dress up and over her head, exposing her bare back. Zack had her blue panties pulled down and off in a flash. He was right. She did have a skinny, little ass. What we also found out was that she had a really hairy pussy. Damn, she was a hairy one! Zack grabbed at her hairy snatch and pulled. “What the fuck’s with hairy cunt, bitch?” he hollered.

I managed to get the dress off by pulling it over her head. All that was left now was the bra. I flipped her over on her back and Zack made short work of it, slicing it off with his blade. I pinned her arms behind her back as Zack groped and grabbed what turned out to be a nice looking set of tits. Better than I expected. A quick glance at her bra told us that she was a 34B. She actually had a nice fucking body. Mommy apparently spent some time at the gym. And because it was summer, she had some great tan lines. Those white titties looked extra nice against her tanned body. Just like her white ass did. Her nice brown nipples were rock hard as we wrestled around with her.
J.J. managed to park the van and he hoped in back.

“Nice catch, guys” he said when her saw our naked mommy for the first time. “I’m going to love this one.”

We managed to cuff her against the wall, facing out at us. I rummaged through her purse to see if our mommy had a name.

“Well, hi Anna” I said after reading her driver’s license. “We’re going to have some fun here today.”

Turns out that Anna was 34 years old and was 5’7” 130 pounds. And, she looked better naked than she did with clothes on. Whoever dad was had done pretty good for himself.

She wasn’t able to say anything. J.J. already had his cock out of his pants and was forcing it into Anna’s mouth. In fact, she had a nice mouth for sucking cock. Nice size, nice lips with a pretty smile. J.J. was fucking her face so hard that her head was banging against the wall of the van.

“Slow down boy” I said. “No need for unnecessary noises to attract attention.”

Meanwhile, Zack had fingers in both her pussy and up her ass. J.J.’s knife at her neck was helping to keep her quite as Zack buried his middle finger all the way into her asshole. And me, I was playing with those cute tits. Sucking her nice nipples. Rubbing my hard cock all over them.

J.J. shot a load of cum down her throat in no time at all. Zack and I both had the same idea, we wanted that skinny ass. We un-cuffed her and threw her onto the mattress face down. Then we cuffed her spread eagle. It was my turn to go first. I parted her white ass cheeks and ran my hark cock up and down inside her ass crack. At this point we had put some duct tape over her mouth. She was getting a bit too loud for comfort. Then I slid my hard cock into her pretty little asshole. Ahhh… I love that feeling of it first going in. She screamed as tears ran down her face. I’m thinking this was virgin territory. Not for long! I rammed her skinny ass as hard as I could. Fuck, it felt good! While I fucked her, the boys groped every inch of her body. Pinching, pulling, scratching. There wasn’t a spot that their hands didn’t get to. Finally, I exploded into her.

We worked her over good. We each fucked her in every hole possible. Then it got a little strange.

“I have an idea” J.J. exclaimed. “I know an area downtown where we can get a little something to snort. I know that we can’t afford much, but I think we have something we could trade.”

“So you want to trade pussy for coke?” I asked.

“Why not?” J.J. replied.

So, we headed for the area that J.J. knew about. It was a pretty bad run down area. A lot of kids hanging on the corners. We had out mommy sitting naked and cuffed to the wall. Duct tape still covering her mouth.

“Pull up to that guy over there.” J.J. said. He was one bad looking dude!

We told him what we had in mind. Obviously he wanted to see what we were talking about. So, we opened the door for him.

“Fuck man! Where’d you get the white bitch” he asked. “She looks pretty fine.”

“Not important” I said. “Do we have a deal?”

“Pull in behind that building over there” he told me.

In a matter of seconds, we had our coke and they were carrying Anna into the back of some abandoned building. Of course I wanted to film some of this but they wouldn’t have any part of it.

“You can watch a little, then you need to get the fuck out of here” we were told.

Poor Anna! The worst for her hadn’t even started. About eight of these dudes just converged on her. They were hooting and howling as the just fucked the living shit out of her. There was even one girl there that apparently didn’t like suburban white women. She was slapping her face and grabbing her tits. Then she shoved her black pussy into Anna’s face and forced her to make her cum. Everyone laughed as our “soccer mom” licked, what was sure to be, the first black pussy of her life.

It was time for us to get out of there. The last I saw, some young fat teenager was fucking her in the ass. He was bragging that this was his first white ass. Judging from his age, I’m guessing it was his first ass, period! When Anna planned her day, I’m sure having a young black dick up her ass wasn’t in the plan.

Looking back, we took way too many chances on this one. The place we grabbed her. Getting all those thugs involved. But, we learned from it. What we never learned was what happened to our mommy. Truth be told, I’m not sure that we want to.

Last edited by Dax; 10-22-2010 at 10:09 AM.
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote