View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 03:37 PM   #16
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
I vote for this. I too actually am (and like to be) gentle to woman around myself. I find them so amusing and beautiful beings that do not deserve any kind of harm (although I find them confusing sometime ).

On the other hand, I like to see everything from the view of a person completely opposite to me, so I fantasize raping. I also somewhat like writing arrogant and impolite posts since I think it's fun (That's why I'm bound to Rowdy Room ).

It's like being at the light side in hearth but playing with a Sith Lord in a Star Wars game.

Actually in my fantasies I like to be the 3rd person watching the scene. I don't know if that's weird
Excluding the 3rd person thingie I could pretty much sign your post myself.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote