View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 07:13 PM   #9
redbaron

redbaron Level 2 (200+)redbaron Level 2 (200+)redbaron Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious-sexism View Post
Often it's kind of a fantasy to break the mold. I tend to be a very tender, intimate kind of guy who takes things very slowly with all the women I'm with. So my fantasy is to let my sexual fantasy loose. My girlfriend, who has a powerful position, tends to like things in her control. She likes to let go once in awhile and just be completely overwhelmed and used. For us, it's just switching of our daily roles.
I vote for this. I too actually am (and like to be) gentle to woman around myself. I find them so amusing and beautiful beings that do not deserve any kind of harm (although I find them confusing sometime ).

On the other hand, I like to see everything from the view of a person completely opposite to me, so I fantasize raping. I also somewhat like writing arrogant and impolite posts since I think it's fun (That's why I'm bound to Rowdy Room ).

It's like being at the light side in hearth but playing with a Sith Lord in a Star Wars game.

Actually in my fantasies I like to be the 3rd person watching the scene. I don't know if that's weird
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote