View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 06:06 PM   #13
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo
Default Chapter Five: The Wedding (Part One)

Being tugged toward Melody's house, Cleo felt her father's arm rest around her hip. "Now I want you to be a good girl. You'll do everything I want you to do...won't you? You should know by now what the consequences will be if you don't."

Looking at her father, Cleo sighed. Her father never really hit her with a whip or anything of the sort but he did cane her on occasion. His main punishment for her would be locking her up in the smallest room in the house. The room he had put her in the first day she was being 'trained'. She hated the room because it was so small. She never was good with enclosed spaces.

Looking down, she nodded "Yes Dad...Daddy...I know..." Pursing her lips, she saw him out of the corner of her eye as he smiled then gasped out as she felt a tug on her panties. Her father had tugged on them just to remind her of the dildo inserted on them. He could flip it on whenever he wanted.

Smiling and ringing the doorbell, Carlos waited with Cleo and almost instantly the door opened. On the opposite side stood Roger, Melody's brother and kneeling next to him was his wife...and sister...Ginger. "Carlos...glad you could make it...Ginger...welcome him!!!"

Slowly the girl at his feet raised up onto her haunches and hugged Carlos around the middle, rubbing her cheek against his groin "Hello Daddy Carlos..." After doing so, she knelt back down and looked away as Carlos grabbed Cleo and thrust his tongue into her unprotesting mouth. Pulling away, he smiled "It's good to see you too Cleo...come on in and have a seat. I'm sorry we don't have seating for everyone...most of the men are having the girls sit on their...laps..."

Smiling malevolently at me, my father guided me into the living area "Oh I'm sure we can make do..." Sitting in a plush sized chair, he pulled Cleo down onto his lap. Kissing her neck, he smiled as he settled into the chair comfortably.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote