Thread: Pet Peeves
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 12:50 PM   #11
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
Will you believe me if I tell you once I went to see star wars the revenge of the clones, and I noticed the guy sittting two seats away from me was jerking off on Nathalie Portman
Oh fuck! Was that you staring at me snale? Shit, I thought that I was being so damn discrete about it too. Afterwards, did you hear the woman several rows ahead of us bitching loudly that she didn't order cream in her coffee

OK, a couple of things off-the-top that get me mildly miffed. First, people who hypocritically do or say the politically correct thing in every circumstance, and actively encourage me to do likewise are not among those who I want to be around. Grow a pair of balls! If it's shit and you know it's shit, neither say it nor do it!

Folks, young people mostly, extolling their views on what they are entitled to. God, how I have come to despise the word entitlement! (In case you didn't know, when you get old, you get downright crumpy )