Thread: Pet Peeves
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 12:59 AM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Jessica Alba (yes I'm a hater)

I am a hater as well. I strongly avoid movies with her in it with exception to Tomb Raider (and the only reason I watched that was because I thought "Laura Croft" was the actress because it didn't even say Jessica Alba on it and I was too young to realize who she was.)

Which leads me to another pet peeve. Movies that are based on something that totally go in a different direction. Take the recent movie Beowulf with, Alba in it. Now she plays Grendel's mother, so I figure that watching Alba get killed by him will be the deciding factor in watching the movie.

Oh but they had to distort the great story of Beowulf in so many ways! Apparently instead of killing Grendel's mother (Alba) Beowulf has a little affair. And apparently the dragon that comes to ravage his lands when he is an old man is his son.

Oh, and the utmost thing that totally pissed me off JESSICA ALBA DOES NOT DIE IN THIS MOVIE LIKE SHE IS SUPPOSED TO!

So as you can probably guess, I will avoid The Eye. Yes, it looks interesting, but SHE is enough to totally turn me off to the movie and not even bother to go.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote