View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 12:52 AM   #6
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 5
Hillary

Dozens of agents were now ensnared by their mind. Allen was having a hard time raping all of them day by day, but he always went back to torment Stephanie each day. She was the most fun to be with. Sometimes he would command the robots to torment the other women for him. He continued to enjoy the never ending torment and sometimes would trick a few into thinking that they were free. He was doing that very thing, amused at the slut’s desperate attempt at an escape, when another agent was taken to him.
“Robot, name please?”
“Hillary.”
“Ah, the girl who was written off in Tina’s story. She’s going to wish she was written off before I’m done with her!

Hillary awakened in an unfamiliar room. Instantly she knew what had happened. Melinda’s boy captured her. Great.
“Hello Hillary.”
“Hello Allen, my condolences to you about your mother.”
She had expected to win Allen over with that comment, hoping to persuade him to stop this senseless crusade. The effect was opposite, as she quickly learned with his hands around her throat.
“Bull. Shit.”
A gag was stuffed into her mouth. So much for trying to talk her way out of this. Maybe she could attempt to escape the bonds. She started testing them, and Allen laughed at her feeble attempt. Inattentive to his remarks, she continued struggling against the bounds until she felt him naked on top of her.
A moan of protest escaped Hillary’s mouth. Sex with a man was something she really didn’t want! She had tried sex with a guy before she joined the Society. Nothing, no guy could ever pleasure her like another woman could. The mere memory of her first time with a guy was unappealing.
He was groping her now, with his ugly stinky hands that have probably not been washed in ages! Ugh! Hillary gave more protesting moans as he sucked on her nipple. Moaning, she continued to struggle even though deep down inside she knew it was futile.
Allen slid his fingers down towards her womanhood. Why do I have to get wet so easily, she thought. Allen was surprised at how easily she got wet as well.
“Mmm, wet already. I don’t even have to warm you up slut. I bet you get off on rape don’t you? Yeah, you say you’re a lesbian but you really love cock don’t you?”
Hillary lost the little composure she had left. She struggled in furry, desperately trying to get free so she could wring his neck. Suddenly his cock entered her pussy with no mercy.
“NMMMMMMMPH MMMM MMMMMPH!”
It was feeling good. It was actually feeling good! Disgusting! Sick! Allen’s thrusts were slow, deep thrusts. He resumed groping her body, mauling her breasts with his hands and mouth. And it felt good!
The thrusts continued, harder and faster they came. Struggling, she felt the pleasure build and build and build. He caressed her body now, slowly rubbing her as he pounded his meat into her. She both loved and detested it.
Suddenly the gag in her mouth was no longer there. Before she could even wonder how he did it, his lips kissed hers in a passionate kiss. The kiss continued as the pair moaned. The pleasure was so great that she couldn’t help but moan. Hillary never stopped resisting though. With everything she had, she continued to try and escape without success.
Slowly the pleasure built as his cock rammed her over and over again. Her body screamed that it wanted an orgasm really, really badly. She started to lose control, and moved her hips in rhythm to his thrusts. Luckily for her, Allen squirted his seed inside of her before the orgasm hit.
Allen lay ontop of her and then started rubbing the stuff all over her body. Gross! No longer struggling, she just lay there and hoped Allen would be done with her soon. The worst was over with anyway.
“Hmm, you didn’t get an orgasm.”
“So?”
“Do you want one? Ha! As if I’d give you a choice! I know you were close though. Let’s see…to give it to you or not. I think not and let you suffer for it!”
That was ok with Hillary. Her body was aching for it, but she had worse cravings. No way she was going to let him in on that though!
“Please, please let me orgasm, I want it so bad!”
Allen laughed and faded into nothing. Hillary found herself immobile again in a dark room. How had Allen gotten her to say that? Thinking that she was drugged, she fell asleep hoping to wake up when the drugs wore off.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:59 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote