View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 05:51 PM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 2
Molly

The first robot arrived within a day of the command clutching Molly Hamilton in its arms. Allen was pleased but surprised. He hadn’t expected an agent getting caught so quickly. He was grateful though and placed her into the world of virtual reality.
Molly’s eyes fluttered open. Her eyeballs swiveled to the left and right. She realized she couldn’t move, but was unable to feel anything restraining her. Suddenly someone she recognized faded into her view.
“Allen!” She exclaimed.
“Hello Molly, I’m sure you thought you were safe from me, but you were wrong.”
“Safe from you? I was more worried about your mother!”
“Oh, my mother, right the one that is dead now because the betrayal and overall shit caused her to spiral into a depression and kill herself. Yup.”
“Allen, it’s not our fault…”
“Bullshit.”
“Whatever you want to tell yourself, but you know I’ll get out of here. And when I do…”
Allen laughed, “No I think you’ll find escape impossible. For you see, right now you are in a room that looks like a dungeon. But when I clap my hands and wiggle my nose, presto!”
To Molly’s amazement the room changed into a dry, sandy desert. She felt the wind on her face and the heat from the sun. A sandstorm loomed in the horizon and looked like it was coming closer and closer and closer.
“What the…?” She started to ask, but then suddenly they were back in the dungeon.
“Yes Molly, no matter what you do you will never escape. Now, do you have any preference of the scenery you would like to be raped in? The beach? Expensive bedroom? Dark alley? Bathroom? Public area? Car? Park?
With each suggestion, the scene around them changed. Molly was in awe. She came to the conclusion that she was drugged. It was the only explanation to her.
“What difference does it make? I can’t feel anything right now or move, so you’ll have to wait until the drugs wear off for me to be your perfect little victim.”
To her amazement, Allen laughed. “You think that I’ve drugged you? Oh boy you are wrong and at this rate you’ll never figure it out!” He laughed maniacally, “and even if you do figure it out it won’t help you one bit! There is no escape! I am going to have fun with you whenever I want at any time I want and there’s nothing you can do about it.”
The scene changed again. Molly was no longer standing up. She was in a bed, but still wasn’t sure why she couldn’t move. She felt that her arms and legs were spread wide, waiting for Allen.
Allen caressed Molly’s body. Molly didn’t want to give Allen any satisfaction, so she didn’t cry out or beg to be released. She knew it wouldn’t do any good anyway. As Allen’s hands rubbed slowly over her breast, she held in a lustful moan. She felt her body craving for sex, something that she never expected to happen with a man. Allen continued slowly caressing Molly’s flesh, going down ever so slowly towards her middle. He breathed lightly on her nipple and started to suck. Molly was desperately trying to not cry out now. A moan escaped her as his finger slowly slid into her pussy.
“I knew you’d love this you dirty little whore. You’re already wet after such a short period of time. What a slut!”
Molly knew Allen was toying with her shame. Ever determined, she kept silent. Her body wouldn’t cooperate though as her pussy got wetter and wetter with each passing moment. Allen was pleased with the wetness of Molly’s pussy.
Wordlessly, he pressed his body against hers. She knew what Allen had planned next and wondered if she could keep quiet. As Allen’s huge cock brushed the entrance to her pussy, she gasped. All of her self control left her and she began to struggle, looking for a way out. She tried to wiggle her hips in an effort to keep Allen from shoving his meat into her, but it only made him hornier. Allen slammed his cock into her at full force and Molly made a lustful moan. He laughed and toyed with her some more. As he slowly drew his cock in and out, Molly screamed with each thrust. She felt her body enjoying the rape, enjoying the sensation of being abused. She hated it and tried to struggle and tell her body “no! I don’t like this,” but to no avail.
Allen’s thrusts became faster and faster now, then harder and harder. They both screamed as pleasure filled their bodies. Molly desperately wanted this to end; she wanted her body to stop betraying her. Allen was ready and close. His cock throbbed, and when her body felt the throb she came. She made an even more lustful moan and jerked right when Allen’s cock sprayed his warm sticky fluid inside of her.
The scene changed. She was standing on the beach, stark naked with cum dripping out of her pussy. Allen winked at her. She felt that she could finally move her arms and legs. Molly made a grab for Allen’s throat in the hopes to take him by surprise. All she grabbed was air. She looked in confusion as Allen slowly faded away.
She immediately thought “dream, this is a dream.” But deep down, she knew that this was no dream. No dream has ever been so vivid. She could still see cum dripping from her pussy and onto the floor. The floor? She looked around and realized that she was in a room with no windows.
“Like it? My mother made it especially for you.”
“Where are you Allen?” Molly asked. She was beginning to get real scared now and wondered if Melinda truly had a way to keep all the agents of the Society.
“I’m standing to your right.” Molly looked around but didn’t see him. She heard him whisper in her right ear “Haven’t you figured it out yet?”
Suddenly Molly understood. “My mind is imprisoned, but my body isn’t! Melinda made a different machine!”
Allen laughed, “Yes now you understand. Think of it as virtual reality, only better and far more advanced. You will never escape.”

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:52 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote