View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 02:06 AM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

NOTICE:

It is strongly recommended that you read The Kidnapping Trilogy (The Hunter, Huntress, and LK,) Melinda's Tale, and of course The Masked Marauder before reading this story. You can find the links to these stories in chronological order in my signature.

This story is the sixth and final part of The Kidnapping Chronicles

Chapter List

Prologue

Chapter 1
A Present

Chapter 2
Molly

Chapter 3
Mira

Chapter 4
Jamie

Chapter 5
Hillary

Chapter 6
Nancy

Chapter 7
Tina Elaine Hill

Chapter 8
Complications

Chapter 9
Tick Tick Boom

Epilogue

Prologue

Prologue

So now you know everything Allen. Your father was my nephew. That’s how fucked up the Society made everything. They corrupted your aunt and uncle and essentially damaged our entire family. It’s now to let you in on my revenge that can now become yours. Press the Y button on this computer to carry out my revenge. If you wish to go back home to your adopted parents, simply close the computer and take my car. Enough cash is inside to get you back to Sunray. Consider my car as a gift and an apology for never being there for you.

Allen paused after reading the document with a tear in his eye. The computer, sensing no movement, inquired if he had finished reading the document. He quickly said yes. A dialog box opened up, instructing him to press the Y key at any time he was ready.
After taking a deep breath, Allen collected himself. He let everything slowly sink in. His fingers touched the keyboard. Butterflies collected in his stomach as his right index finger pressed the Y key…

“Hello my son.”
“Mom?”
“Yes, it is me. I am your mother. I am also quite dead. If you don’t believe me you can dig up that rotting corpse in the yard.”
“But then how can you interact with me?”
“It’s just something I developed. I can put whatever data on myself I want in this computer in a form of an interactive video program. I created this shortly after I finished the story, so that I could explain my revenge to you.”
“What if someone else accessed the program?”
“Not possible. I have made sure that you and I are the only one who can access the more important stuff. Any female other than me…well…now any female…who tries to do anything with this computer will wind up dead. There are diseases that affect only females that no one ever dreamed could exist. My own creation of course.”
“You really are amazing. A shame I couldn’t meet you.”
“I wanted to meet you too, so very badly. But in my old age I messed up, and contracted a disease I created. It’s one of the slow ones that cause great pain right at the end.”
“So, how long did you have left?”
“I was not programmed with that information. It can be theorized that the more desperate attempts to acquire the mansion and the relief that you were finally 18 meant that I should have still been alive when you came to find me. I do know that I thought it would be months, maybe years before you came to meet me.”
“Because of the Society?”
“Yes, they dealt with a hard blow that they couldn’t recover fully from, but it is still alive and strong. Now, enough chit chat. I must tell you my plan and complete my programming.”
“There’s something we have to clear up first.”
“What?”
“Did you…or the real you…ever read The Kidnapping Trilogy?”
“Yes, it angered me that she would write that. I wasn’t too pleased with her.”
“Right, so in the story Tina tells us that Melinda Warren died two years after by killing herself. Now, why should I believe you’re dead?”
“Allen, that story was written from Tina/Huntress’ point of view one year after the events took place. It was a hidden message for me. Kill myself and let everything end because there was nothing worth fighting for.”
“Oh…I see.”
“If you have any other questions you must ask them now. Once this program completes its primary duties it will be deleted.”
“So…I won’t see you again?”
“No, once a program from this computer is run, completed, and looked at it will be erased. Everything from this computer will be wiped clean except my story. I thought it would be best to do it this way as you could never really get to know me since I’m not the real Melinda. The only exception to this is if there is a dire emergency with the plan.”
“I understand. What is your plan?

“Now that I have told you everything you need, I will no longer exist. It is up to you. If you want to carry out the revenge, great! If not then you can live here in peace and harmony for the rest of your days. Oh, and there’s one more thing. I have a present for you in the VR room. You’ll see what I mean.”

Allen watched as the screen faded to black and noticed that the printer started to print his mother’s story. He thought about the decision to complete the revenge his mother, Melinda Warren, was unable to perform. It was pretty simple. All he had to do was send his mother’s robots to capture all ex members of a dying super secret society called Lesbian Kidnappers. The robots were of the finest quality and looked like your average everyday human. As a cover, the robots all belonged to the F.B.I. Of course, FBI didn’t stand for the government agency. Instead, it stood for Female Bondage Instigators. Allen knew that some of these robots were responsible for happenings across the U.S. and even suspected that his mother had these robots follow him during his rape rampage across the U.S.
At any rate, once the robot captured an agent, Allen would place the agent in a very advanced virtual reality world. Virtual reality would be the only possible way for an agent to stay a captive. Melinda knew this and spent years perfecting her program. The design is very simple. All that needs to be done is place a special headband onto the victim. The victim must stay inside a room in the basement of the house for the virtual reality to work.

Once VR is up and running, the person cannot move in reality. They can only move in VR, or if the person controlling the VR lets them move. The VR was made to be inescapable if you were ever an LK agent – hence why Melinda could not do this task. Allen was more than capable, and Melinda made it to where he was in control of everything when he was in and out of VR.
It sounds complicated, but Allen saw it as very simple. The robots do the kidnapping, he keeps them in VR to where they can’t escape, and he can do whatever he wants to them. He deiced that he loved the idea and gave the computer the necessary commands to the robots. The computer whirred to life and the robots were given instructions to capture all of the members of the Society. After he sent them he went to see what his present was…

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:51 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote