View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 10:39 AM   #4
stealthwifelover
Banned

stealthwifelover Level 5 (500+)stealthwifelover Level 5 (500+)stealthwifelover Level 5 (500+)stealthwifelover Level 5 (500+)stealthwifelover Level 5 (500+)stealthwifelover Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
I seriously wonder how this post has lasted as long as it has. As soon as Crotch Ripper gets back from the pistol range and cleans his weapon, I suspect this post will be extinct!
Sure, it contains download link to movies (mostly junk) with no proper details (except some screenshots).

But you see the IDEA here is not make this post/thread top in it's category, whereas to discuss and prepare a list of best movies before providing screenshots and download links.

Most of you may not agree with my views, but you must be aware of how much time we waste on internet looking for specific mainstream film, and in the most of the cases after downloading (which kills time, energy, bandwidth) we are frustrated to know that movie is not what we expected (after looking on screenshots).

Hence it is better to discuss in detail , provide as much details as possible and finally form the FINAL LIST (with download links).

I am least bothered if this thread dies, but I want to try and the above post was just an example.