View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 11:07 AM   #9
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Your help? Don't make me fucking laugh! The Eagles wrote a song about you lot! By the time you lot joined in, us and the commies already had Hitler in a pincer between Stalingrad and Africa. You lot just provided cannon fodder.
Hate to break it to you FR, but the Battle of El Alamein was won by the British using US built weapons in 1942 after the US was in WW2 and the North Africa Campaign was only won after Operation Torch when US troops joined the campaign. Also, without US material support even before the US joined the war, Britain would have been in even deeper shit and the Soviets would have collapsed during world War II without US material support. The Soviets and US were the senior partners in defeating Germany and the UK was the junior partner. But let us not fight over the US versus the UK winning WW2 and all agree that we both saved those dirty surrender monkeys commonly known as the French

Last edited by somedude; 07-05-2014 at 11:14 AM.
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote