Thread: Thanks
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 06:58 PM   #1
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Thanks

What is it about RB that sets it apart from the others?

I am a member of other boards but rarely work up the incentive to take any more than a cursory interest in taking part.

I’ll tell you why. Because the regular members of this board are different. They have, on the whole, a respect and regard for each other. Despite regular disagreements and many differences of opinion, they get along well together and always ultimately wish each other well with humour, and as I found out today, with unlimited tolerance and kindness.

I found out what a really caring bunch you were when I was allowed to go home this morning. There I was, a rooster last week but a bedraggled feather duster today, when I logged on to see what was happening.

MY VERY OWN STICKY !!!!!!!! Even FR hasn’t had one of those. Thank you Phantom old friend. Then I thought, if this is what you have to go through to get your own sticky - fuck it, I don’t want another.

My local minister informed me that God may have been sending me a message. I don’t think he was amused when I asked him why God couldn’t have just tapped me on the fucking shoulder instead.

Thank you for all your good wishes and pm’s. I’ll get round to replying as soon as I can. The thread has just blown me away. Batffink.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg rmc0101l.jpg (87.3 KB, 88 views)