View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 08:31 AM   #19
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Unfortunately, I may be utterly clueless, but I dont think that men every mature and quit the games. Maybe I'm wrong.

Yes, I do try, I get really nervous and pretty much try too hard to be perfect, and this is disasterous and causes them to think I am either lame or fake. I alread accepted that I am not going to have him, it sucks, but its life.
ha, i think it just depends on the guy you're dealing with. I know the one time i came out and told a girl i was into her right when i knew, it crashed and burned, hence the reason that i tend to 'play hard to get' for lack of a better phrase.
as far as trying to hard, its always a really cool thing to me when a girl is completly herself, especially if that means being at least a little goofy. Anyway, i ramble again. Agreed it does suck, guys and girls, we really really need a realistic third option.