View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 03:58 PM   #16
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chi, chances are we will never meet and we are different people but if you could just for one second listen to the virgin-frigid freak I am : please open your mind and just give me the benefice of the doubt for one thing :

There are people who NEVER calculate anything about woman. Maybe it's a cultural difference you can't understand, but French men can act 100% spontaneous with women. I've seen it in parties many times. A friend of mine telling me he was interested in a girl and when she talks to him, he says sorry I gotta go take a shit, I'll talk to you in five minutes. Guess what ? They dated few days later. Would you be able to turn your brain off and just say what comes accross your mind ? I think that would free you up and you'll notice people around you are reacting differently. You can train yourself on me if you want. Go ahead, say the first thing that crosses your mind.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote