View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 02:31 PM   #15
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
I'm also newly single and not really knowing how to approach guys. I did find one thing out. As soon as I wasn't looking any more the guys flocked around me.
I believe that attractive women do not need to do that. Just put your high heels on!
And i think that looking at them puts them in stress. A glance at the right time with the right smile will let them know that you are interested and that they have a chance. The rest should be their job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I actually tried that...acting natural, and it worked wonders not for relationships, but just the way I felt about myself. Its impossible to act natural sometimes though. I get so nervous and I dont act like myself. I think thats what screws me with guys I like. Its pretty impossible to act natural, when you know you want someone each time you see them. Thats why I can never bag any of the guys I like.
Are you afraid that they will figure out you like them? Is that what makes you nervous?
ego is offline   Reply With Quote