View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 12:49 PM   #14
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Speaking about games, keep in mind that game is good, but it has to end sometime. Or, it has to have a progress, progress to the direction both "players" want. Personally, if i notice that a girl goes just for the game i'll stop considering her a potential "target" for dating or sex; i'll consider her a game and i will play with her.
Probably, i'm gonna be accused for that in the end, i'm gonna listen that we (men) are all pigs, that we dont respect women, that we think with our dick and similar things. And i should respond that this is her game and that i play it good because i've seen them playing it on me enough times, but i wont. I'll listen silent as the grave because i'll feel sorry.
For her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
And why is it so easy to attract guys you dont want but its punishment to try to haul in the ones you really want? Is there some kind of natural law that says that?
A players attract A players. B players attract C players. I dont know if its a law, but it happens all the time.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote