View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 12:14 AM   #1
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The competitive male

I decided to make this thread as the topic of dating I think has been popular lately.

I've dated different guys and thought that I had a good "game", now I am a little older and am (or think I am) quite through with the immature games.

But since I got out of my long term relationship, it seems like I am quite out of "the game" apparently. Nothing I do, or use to do before, works, at least not with the guys I really want. I have ALWAYS played hard to get, since I first started dating at 16. I never called guys, never made the first move, seemed oblivious, yet put out an irresistable vibe at the same time. A challenge, you know?

Do men like that? I have heard that they do, but at the same time, maybe it doesnt work for all men.

What about the men who can have any woman, and they have women left and right calling them and texting them? Are they use to the easiness of it all, or do they want the woman who seems unattainable? OR do they just skip on past her because they do not believe that they have to work hard at all?

Are men who are competitive in areas like sports more likely to like a challenge?

I know that human beings progress because of the need for a challenge, does that same concept apply in dating?

Oh oh oh....playing hard to get works GREAT....with guys I really dont want.

There is a man I am very interested in...and he's been acting freakin' weird lately and now I dont know if my hard-to-get vibe just turns him off, or I am playing it too good...or he is playing his OWN game, because that can be the case...since he has groupies of women following him around, as he is quite the stallion and loves the ladies apparently.

I always thought that the easier it is to get, the less you want it.

Is this true?

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 10-16-2008 at 01:00 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote