View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 06:38 PM   #7
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The only obscene phone calls I've ever received were from men. Thinking about the type of sexual pleasure a caller receives if the call goes the way they intended it, it's hard to imagine women making up an overwhelming percentage of the obscene phone caller (OPC) population. Another RBer and I were discussing the possibility the other day and agreed a woman obscene phone caller is rare.

The trigger is the woman's response. Screaming, shock, fear, etc...all things a man would find arousing to some extent (even normal guys might on some level). As a woman, I can't think that I'd want to know how big the stranger's cock is, or find pleasure in telling some stranger what I want to do to him. In fact, I think men would mostly find it titillating and want to actively participate in the call. I don't think a man would scream and say "YOU BEAST!" or have a case of the vapors. Women on the other hand are more prone to the emotional outbursts the caller wants. No response, then what's the point?

If a woman makes a 'dirty' call to someone, they tend to reserve those 'guilty pleasures' for those they are engaged with in some type of relationship (friends with benefits, lovers, spouses, etc...). I do know women who call and curse men out for some wrong they suffered, but it's not sexual.

I found this on the internet at Wiki (LOL...I know...if it's on the internet...right?):

"....The demographic that most commonly commits obscene phone calls ranges from the age of 12 to 16 years, with an average of 14 years of age. Often they are emotionally or behaviorally maladjusted and have shown previous signs of sexual abuse, as well as having already committed sexual abuse.[6] Obscene phone callers are often male, feel inadequate, have feelings of isolation, have trouble forming relationships and consider making obscene phone calls to be the only way that they can sexually express themselves..."

So, while anyone can make an obscene phone call, I think it's more accurate to say males do it more. I'm no psychologist, but the big 'payoff' is much more available and simplistic to males. Much like flashing people, it's a form of exhibitionism and sexual release.

You never hear about female flashers either, come to think of it.

**This is all my opinion. I'm have no training in psychology or medicine**

Last edited by Sweetlust; 05-10-2014 at 06:40 PM.
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote