View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 02:05 AM   #14
ynyn

ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ynyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayPistonprowl View Post
The attackers need to be queued up and shot. IN THEIR BALLS.
Agreed.

What I wonder about is why this network, as well as countless others felt they HAD to be right IN the square as things unfolded? With all the technology available today, they can get good footage from a secure location near the center of it all. I mean, this is how the mob reacted when they DID get what they wanted (Mubarak gone)...what would they have done had he refused to step down? People may have been killed by the mobs.

Some suits in a highrise office, in an effort to get the so-called KEY shot, put the lives of many people in danger while they sat safely far away on their asses.

This was not a victory parade for a SB team in Wisconsin, this was history unfolding as a government crumbled before our eyes in arguably the most turbulent area on earth...this was/is a dangerous situation and just because a real close shot would look "good" on tv is not justification for putting people in such danger, when they could get similar footage from a short distance away.

Unfortunately it seems highly doubtful the savages who committed this atrocity will be found or brought to justice.

Shame on CBS and all the media outlets who kept sending their people right into the center of that square after repeated violent attacks.

My 2 cents.