View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 06:56 PM   #6
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's important for us to remember that for us, rape is a fantasy we enjoy. Certainly some of you have endured it in real life but I'm not going to speak for you as you will on your own.

I feel very sorry for this woman and her family. No one deserves this in real life. She was doing her job and this is what has happened. She did not ask for this to happen and had she know it was going to happen I am certain she would not have put herself at risk.

We need to remember this is a fantasy site and nothing more. It is not a place to mock those that have been raped in real life. It is not a place to suggest that a victim was asking for it. If some of those that are on this site don't understand that, then I would suggest to them that they move on somewhere else.

Just my 2 cents.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote