Thread: Racist?
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 10:35 PM   #18
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hold_me_down View Post
As they say- it's not demeaning to women. It's not stripping. It's showing great athletic ability & it's purely an art form.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
I agree that pole fitness is not demeaning in any way. But then, I don't think stripping is demeaning to women either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Pole fitness and pole dancing clubs aren't the same thing. The students union official who started this nonsense was very quick to make the same link, it was part of her justification for banning the society. Although if a girl wants to go and make several hundred quid a night cavorting around in a bikini getting tips stuffed down her knickers, rather than wasting four years of her life at university getting a degree in something that employers don't want to give her a job for. Well, I can see how some fat, frumpy lefty heifer would get her own knickers in a twist at that! Especially if she completely lacked imagination and talent, but had a huge sense of self importance.

Stripping, not demeaning. Pole fitness, not demeaning. They're not the same thing though.
Yes, I know they're not the same thing at all, unlike the student union official. I was only responding to the quoted part of HMD's post above, which seemed to imply that pole fitness wasn't demeaning BECAUSE it wasn't stripping. And I've gotten to know HMD well enough that I'm pretty sure that's not what she meant to imply. I guess there's plenty of inarticulateness to go around!

Oh, and the "War on Christmas" is nothing more than a right-wing hoax to agitate their mindless followers.