View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 09:05 PM   #18
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oops I forgot to add the ending for some reason. Anyway the next chapter is looking like the last for Sherri as it appears the drugs and the abuse has finally broken her completely. So here is the end of the second to last chapter.

Renee knew what was happening to her but she couldn't feel her head, it was all fuzzy. “Now you to start making out” he ordered the two initiates. Fearing his wrath now that he had one of the house heads on the floor the girls started kissing each other, Sherri felt Samantha's tongue brushing against her and she could taste the salt from her juices. Trackman walked over to them looking over at Renee who was leaning on the wall trying to pull herself up. Sherri heard Trackman laugh, “Samantha would you like to get some payback, you don't have to answer if you do, stick your fingers in her ass. Samantha looked at Sherri and the other girl could see the redhead thinking about it. She felt Samantha's fingers slowly rubbing against her ass and then she was pushed face first down on the bench and her fingers shoved in her asshole.
“You traitouss” Renee slurred. Samantha turned to see Renee being pulled by her hair towards them. She was pushed on her knees in front of Samantha's pussy.
“Lick her cunt, you stuck up bitch.” Trackman ordered, Renee was dizzy but felt the order should be followed. Samantha moaned as her former Mistress was now licking her cunt she heard a tearing sound and saw Trackman tearing off Renee's skirt. The idea of her getting punished was too much for her to resist and she would have done anything to keep humiliating Renee. Sherri just watched too worn out to move or run.
“Let me hurt her,” Samantha growled, “I'll do anything you tell me just let me hurt the bitch,” Trackman grinned. “What would you like done to her?” Samantha grinned a look of rage in her eyes.
“I want her stripped bare and then all her clothes tossed out the window, into the trees.
“You cunt,” Renee said still not able to focus properly. Trackman moved faster than his body should allow him and grabbed her ripping off most of her top,
“You heard her strip,” Renee knew she shouldn't but it just felt right to let Samantha be in charge, she couldn't figure out why but it really didn't matter she supposed as she stripped and tossed all her clothes out the window. The drug was swimming in her now and unlike the others she had taken a full shot of it and saw no point to saying no to anything at all. Samantha walked up to her and started shoving the flask hard into her ass. Ramming it as hard as it could go all the rage and humiliation that she felt was being shoved into Renee's ass
“Play with yourself you stupid little cunt I want to watch you be a slut,” Renee nodded and started fingering her clit not caring that she was going to have to get some clothes or that she was being humiliated by a pledge all that mattered was following an order any order.

Sherri watched and was scared not because of the viciousness of the sexual act, or of the idea of becoming like Samantha. She was scared because she could never picture herself doing anything like this to her beloved mistress Cathy. She knew that her life would never be the same again because she didn't want to join the sorority and be like Renee or be broken and hate filled like Samantha. She wanted to be a slut and nothing else.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote