View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 08:31 PM   #45
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

what i know about hitler is...

he was a perfect speaker (for his intentions) the whole think was very well planed.

First: "i´m here for you" in germany was less jobs, he give jobs for all.

Second: "the others are bad" with wrong informations like "they attack us" he get the folk on his side.

third: "i do what you expect from me" .... "ab heute wird zurück geschossen" (from today we shot back) and everyone was happy. remember the wrong infos.

fourth: fear. There was secret police and many other institutions. You can´t trust someone. If you say "hitler is shit!" he /she betray and you get executed. A lot of people have to much fear to fight him. It was dangerous to find some allied

when you see his speachs you find some intresting samples

with sad voice he say... "on the border to xx was a assault on OUR PEOPLE!!"
his voice, the loudness perfect in timing

then connections like "they against us" , WE and I`M WITH YOU

I was four years in the german army. We get lessons how to find out who is a nazi. They exaggerate extrem...
for example: "if you see someone with 88 at his (dont know the word) car indication sign(?) you must be careful!!
because the "H" is the 8th letter in the alphabet. Then means 88 = HH = Heil Hitler (the nazi greeting)

Thats one of the reasons why i want know how the others think about germany.
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote