View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 11:07 PM   #35
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisa View Post
am i just into persian guys? hmm no not really..doesn't matter where he's from as long as he's a perv...lool jk. personality and chemistry are obviously very important..but i do like dark features on a guy and visible arm/leg/chest hair no matter where he's from..i guess i just want my guy to look and act masculine u know..i'm not that into blond guys or asians. actually there are lots of asians here and i'd say 99% of them are dating other asians so i dunno about the incest thingy u mentioned. actually the persians i'm around also mostly date/marry other persians..but it doesn't really matter, the persian culture here is much more permissive now than in iran..so it's fine to date/marry ppl from other races as long as u find someone with similar interests, values, etc.
Thats cool that you dont discriminate based on culture, I wasnt sure how the culture outside the old country was. I dont discriminate either when it comes to dating. However like you, there is a certain look I tend to gravite towards. After dating a few guys after me and my ex broke up I came to the conclusion I am not all that attracted to white guys. I think they look really good, but they dont have that 'umph' that makes me graviate towards them. I tried dating a few but it never worked out past a friend stage.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote