View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 04:33 PM   #24
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisa View Post
good question..i think we do consider ourselves a lot of things lol. we consider ourselves caucasian which altho commonly considered equivalent to 'white', is not necessarily the same thing...caucasian for us being more about the physical/facial features than skin tone. we do also consider ourselves asian and middle-eastern and are likely a mixed race seeing how we're located in the middle of 3 continents. even tho there *is* a persian look that i can spot in others with a 99.9% accuracy, we are a heterogeneous bunch. there are persians who look totally white (blue/green eyes, light brown hair, fair skin)..and there are also darker persians who look more like indians/pakistanis/arabs/etc. i myself have dark eyes and hair but fair skin..so i am the most representative and beautiful persian out there.
I believe you, trust me I have a good friend who is Assyrian, is that almost like Persian?? Isnt Persia modern day Iraq? I thought he was Mexican for the longest time untill someone corrected me, he's really good looking..he has the middle eastern nose though, and he also has dark eyes and features etc...while his mom and sister look pure white. Light skin, hazel eyes, blonde hair. All I know about Assyrians is that they hang out at the Hookah lounge, other than that, I dont know. I have a Vietnamese friend who loves Middle Eastern guys. One thing I will never understand about some Asian people. I have tons of Asian friends, and alot of them dont like asians. They dont date their own. One of them said it was like incest for him. haha!

Haha, when me and my two girls were at the bar the other night we saw this fine ass bartender who looked a little filipino but found out he was half thai and half somethine else. My vietnamese friend said he looked "too asian" for her. haha. Fucking crack me up.

I have to ask you though, are you only into Persian guys? I'm not sure how the culture is but my friend dates everything from white girls to Mexican girls.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 01-26-2009 at 04:42 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote