View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 08:22 AM   #21
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

@Parisa, well I seen some Turkish women alot recently, and there is one especialy on my Uni course who is real hot. So if Turkish women are kinda close to how Persian women look then yes, absolutely, I think they are hot and i find them exotic. But I have to say I haven't actually seen a persian woman, or not knowingly anyways.

ChiTown is right, I have never seen a Latina woman in the flesh. I am also very much guilty of using Latina/Latino in an incorrect manner, using it as an all encompassing term and including peoples who wouldn't necessarily be called a true Latina. I do like what I see on the TV, or websites that cater for that appeal, for sure, they also seem exotic to me; but I wouldn't say it's a fetish or anything like that. I can't quite put my finger on the exact reason they appeal to me, but I haven't really tried either. I am very much looking forward to my summer America trip where hopefully I can meet and talk to a much more diverse range of peoples than we have here in my city. I wouldn't say I have a thing for asians, but she is right that I have had asian phases in the past, I still find them attractive of course, but in all honesty it's rare that I fantasise about them; white seems to be the dominant race at the minute. I would say that if a woman is attractive then she's attractive whatever her race.

Last edited by Conrad; 01-26-2009 at 10:46 AM.
Conrad is offline   Reply With Quote