View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 02:55 PM   #155
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Story By Mad Gerald
The content of this story is of sexual nature and does involve blackmail, and non-consensual sex.
ANYONE WHO MAY BE OFFENDED BY THIS STUFF PLEASE DO NOT READ. YOU WERE WARNED OK!
All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone either alive or dead is purely coincidental.
This story is intended for ADULTS only.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 PLEASE DO NOT READ.
LEGAL STUFF:
The attached story may be shared with others and freely posted in newsgroups and on the Internet,
provided no money is charged to read this document, or if it is I am offered free entrance to that site in payment and no part of this document, including the notices and attached fiction are modified, and the original author is given proper credit for their work.
My grateful thanks to First Independent Films for their story which I have borrowed material from.

"G.I. JANE." an Adaption to the sexual by Mad Gerald.

Copyright 2016

Synopsis (Youve all seen it yeah, otherwise see it!!"
Navy Intelligence officer Lt. Jordan ONeil (DEMI MOORE) sets a historic precedent when she is recruited as a test case to be the first woman allowed to train for the highly covert operations unit known as the Navy SEALs. Selected for her courage, skills, and level headedness, ONeil is
determined to succeed in the most demanding, most merciless and most honoured fighting force in the world, in which 60% of her male counterparts will fail. Under the relentless command of Master Chief John Urgayle (VIGGO MORTENSEN), ONeil is put through weeks of physical and emotional hell, and is not expected to succeed. Indeed, military and high ranking government officials including her sponsor, Senator Lillian Dehaven (ANNE BANCROFT) are counting on her to fail. However, to their dismay and perplexity, ONeil perseveres.

Part One. (continued)

"Now you tell me your mission objective!" he grinned.
"Fuck your mission objective . . Fuck youre . . . uhhhh!!"
At a nod the bag came down again, ONeil jerks and struggled.
"Hey Dobbs get some of the others, get the ring thing too!"
Jack gets off her squirming legs. She immediately began to kick.
"OK lets get these BDUs off and see if the Lieutenants wearing pink fluffy panties today!"
Her legs kick and fight viciously as theyre hands grab them. The belt and waistband are torn open and she gurgles and moans as she feels them wrenched down off her hips, she strains trying to pull her legs free as the bag comes up and she gulps air spluttering.
"Huh . . huh G . Get offa me get off you fuckers . . uhhh uhh Ill fucking kill all of you. You fucking creeps!!" she dragged her legs up hard.
They strained trying to pull them out, her strong legs holding out. Jack punched her belly hard. She grunted and swore still straining. He rabbit punches her ribs, the bag comes down stifling her cry of animal rage as they forced her legs slowly out.
More men came in and with whoops joined in, theyre added strength forcing her legs out. Jack grabs her hips and drags her ass off the edge of the bench. With a painful yelp ONeil was now suspended by her bound arms and throat. Her BDU trousers were torn from one leg and her legs were wrenched cruelly wide. Her struggles became less as the lack of breath began to take its toll. A guy on either side quickly ties thick cord around each knee and them to the bench legs.
ONeil slumps as she blacks out, as the thick cord bites into her strong muscles. Her ass hanging off the bench her strong legs spread wide, displaying her white panty clad pussy, which bulges against the material.
Jack nods the bag comes up. He slaps her round and she groans and come too with a shuddering breath.
UHHHH . . UHHHHH . . Y . you F . . Faggots!!" he grins into her face.
Now with her ass unsupported and her whole weight on her knees, arms and neck, she realizes how helpless she is. She gulps in air as they stand around her admiring the view.
Jack viciously punches her in the twat, making her gasp and choke in shock and pain her legs snatch and strain to no avail.
"Whats your mission objective Lieutenant?"
"Ughhh . . OK Ok I get your point th . . this has gone far enough OK!"
Jack grins and traces his fingers along her inner thigh to her pussy mound.
He slowly feels it. She glares at him.
"I asked you a question Lieutenant?"
"Look cut the crap I get the picture OK . . . No dont . . dont do that!"
He drags her pants to one side so they can all see her twat.
"You know what happens when you get captured Lieutenant?"
"I get the idea YEAH!"
"THEN ANSWER THE QUESTION!!" He yanks her pants up hard and they tear, Then he rips them off.
"ARGHHH YOU FUCKIN . . .UHHHHHHH!" the bag comes down again.
She struggles to push her chin down to stop it but then shes struggling again. They watch as her tits bob about and her legs strain as she begins to panic.
"Dobs! the gag, lets have some safe sex with this one huh I bet she bites!"
Dobbs brings the gag over and hands it to him he readies it then the bag comes up.
As ONeil gasps for breath Jack tries to force the two side shields between her molars she tries to pull her face away. Dobbs grabs her face, she snarls, and he howls letting go, snatching at his bitten thumb.
"AH AH NAUGHTY BAD GIRL!" Jack punches her face. and again stunning her.
Her mouth is rammed full of the gag which goes between her back teeth and behind her front sets, forcing her mouth into a wide O leaving her tongue lolling about in her open maw. He fastens the belt around the back of her head tightly.
"Thats better now you see we got two holes to play with!"
He steps back.
"And now for number three"
"Dobbs wheres that asshole Flea?"
Flea was pushed forward and thrown on the floor. His arms tied behind him like hers. His leg was a bloody mess. He let out a cry of pain as they held him down. Jack stood over him.
"Lesson Lieutenant, your troops will be used against you during interrogation!" He slams his foot down on Fleas injured knee. Flea screams in agony, writhing under him.
ONeal snatched at her bonds in anger and despair as Flea screamed. Her eyes flashed with anger. she mouthed stifled entreaties past the gag.
"NOOOH NOH UU PHUKKER!!"
"Only I dont want some crap Intel. I want you to do me a favour Lieutenant. I want you to shit for us ONeil, Believe me Its going to be far easier if you do. Otherwise were going to have pound all that shit back up your ass. I dont think youre going to appreciate the taste when we make you suck our cocks clean. So you have a nice long shit and I stop being nasty to Mr Flea here yeah!"
He stamps down. Flea howls in agony, thrashing in mind numbing pain.
ONeil couldnt believe what he wanted her to do, her face twisting in disgust at his demand.
"So what do you say Lieutenant? You going to shit for us or do we keep smashing this poor mans knee!" he stamps on it again.
Flea screams sobbing and begging for him to stop.
"I mean hey its not like Im asking you to piss now is it?"
They all laugh as ONeil slowly flushes with humiliation realizing that shes going to have to do it or Flea will never walk again.
"You going to be able to live with that lieutenant? huh? this man crippled because you were too proud to take a shit?"
His foot slams down again. Flea screams a bony crack coming from his knee as he writhes in awful pain.
"OH HAY OH HAY OO ASTARD IYL OO ITT!!"
"Now thats more like it lieutenant, you hear that Flea shes does give a shit! Ok ONeil lets see that stuck up arse of yours take a dump"
One of the men brought a metal bucket over and clanked it down under her. They all gathered closer.
Lieutenant O'Neil's eyes flooded with tears as a wave of awful humiliation went through her. She couldnt believe theyre depravity.
"Cmon were waiting You shit or he never walks again cunt!"
She closed her eyes and swallowing her revulsion pressed down.
They watched in silence as her belly tightened up, her anus distending and pushing out. She grunted with effort, some of them sniggered heightening her humiliation as suddenly her sphincter eased open and she shat into the bucket. They cheered.
ONeil was mortified as more and more piled out. Eventually with a gasp she was finished.
Jack laughed "See you were so full oshit. I just love that, the way that tight little star spread open, an then clamps shut. Youre husband fuck you in youre ass ONeil? I guess not, by the look of it huh? And now were gonna fill you full o Jiz honey!"" She shuddered in disgust and revulsion.
Two of the guards come forward with a small table, on it are tubes and a large syringe (A veterinarian syringe 3" diameter and 10" long).
Lt. O'Neil's eyes are bulging as she sees the syringe, a wave of panic floods through her and she struggles. her eyes darting from item to item on the table. Theres a rubber bung device as well. Jack picks up the tube and connects it to the syringe.
"Now we aint gonna Fuck your butt while its full of all that feminist crap. Me and the guys like to get you all warmed up first, So weve had a little collection on the go."
He holds the thick long syringe in front of her face.
"Weve been filling this with semen since you joined the course bitch, now Im gonna wash your ass out with it!" He laughs.
ONeil goes wild struggling helplessly as he busies himself inserting the end of the tube up her ass. With one swift stroke, he jams the nozzle of the cum-syringe up between her shapely ass-cheeks and into her little brown starfish, and none to gently, either. Kneading her ass-cheeks while she yells in pain.
She stiffens as its forced in and he rams it deep into her rectum. Her big bound tits bounce and jiggle as he lets it go and grips the body of the syringe.
"Gonna fill you up!" He sneers.
"Phuck oou!" she replies.
"Here we go Bitch!" He starts to press the plunger home.
ONeil Jerks and arches her back howling no through he gag as she feels it start to squirt into her bowels. The muscles in her legs stand out hard as she tries to lift away. She gasps and groans, biting on the ring gag as Jack grins down at her.
"OHHHHHH AWHHHHH AWWWWHHHH NOHHHH NOHHHH!!" she writhes.
Its half way down now and Jack grins evilly.
"Enough Lieutenant, full?" he queried.
She nods enthusiastically "ESS! NOH ORE. NOH OREEEE!"
"Unlucky whore!" He laughs, and forces the rest in hard making her sob and gasp. Her belly bloating with the warm slick enema.
Suddenly with out warning the bag comes down over her face again she struggles for breath, unable to shut her mouth helplessly drawing the plastic in. Her body goes rigid as she asphyxiates.
Jake yanks the tube out of her ass and snatches up the bung. He rams it into her anus twisting and forcing it until its home.
He quickly pumps the handle. It inflates cruelly wedging itself in her ass holding the semen in.
He nods the bag comes up ONeil gasps great gulps of air, her ass is aching and hot as if shes doing an enormous turd. Her belly cramps and her rectum spasms trying to shit but she cant.
"There Lieutenant now its really time to play". He slaps her twat hard making her cringe and squirm as it smarts. They drag the bucket away and Dobs kneels in front of her.
He wrenches his pants open and pulls his hard cock out. He drags her cunt lips open and forces the head into her dry cunt mouth. She sobs and grunts as he forces it in a few inches. Then his fingers find her clit hood and he pinches it hard making her jolt and heave.
"Oh yeah Lieutenant Ive been waiting a long time for this cunt, you like that huh? huh?" he violently rams up into her while the others egg him on. Forcing inch by inch into her cunt. His cock amplifying her need to shit as he forces into her.
"Bag her! bag her!" the others shout and she shakes her head No as its rammed down over her features. He starts to fuck her hard enjoying her struggles. He flicks and rubs her clit as he grinds deep up her tight dry twat.
Two others start to paw and pull her tits from each side. She twitches and writhes as they stretch and twist her nipples. Both are wanking their cocks.
The bag comes up. One grabs her face twisting it he thrusts his meat into her helpless mouth and begins to shaft her face.
She snorts and gags trying to breath as he starts to force into her throat.
Dobs is viciously fucking her wettening cunt. his legs straight as he grunts and groans. He then stiffens as he hammers his load into her flinching cunt.
ONeil sobs as she feels his heat spurt into her. He pulls out and someone else eagerly mounts her. his cock larger and longer ramming in forcing her cunt walls to give with each hard thrust. The bastard holding her face groans and snorts and she jolts and struggles as her throat flash fills with semen.
She gags and chokes, swallowing his heavy load to take a desperate breath. Her face is twisted and another soldiers load gushes over her face. She gasps trying to blink away the semen coating one eye. More fingers grab her hair snatching her face around to meet another cock which is shoved deep into her mouth.
Her eyes flash open to see its one of Jacks big Black soldiers his meat a thick hard dark pole, the head a wide fat slab.
She tries to pull away as he heaves it into her throat. Impaling her face.
Hard rough hands squeeze and pull her hips as her cunt aches and contracts around the thick pole which hammers at her cervix. Short, hard, deep thrusts.
His pubes rubbing and teasing her hardening clit as he saws in and out. ONeils belly cramps and aches as the contents of her rectum is forced back and too.
Her anus squeezes and twitches around the awful bung filling it. Her rapist pulls out and lets loose a thick heavy stream of cum all over her belly.
ONeils head is held fast as four inches are firmly rammed mercilessly into her throat. Its not going anywhere but deeper. She could feel it was up against her tonsils. His glans banged against them.
She starts to gag. He lunges hard feeling another two inches slip in. He now grips her shaved head refusing to remove his cock from her heaving mouth, he rocks his cock back and forth going deeper each time. As he was tries to pile drive another inch into her windpipe.
ONeil helplessly tries to swallow to ease the pain as he begins to fuck her face violently, shoving his prick in until his balls cram against her held open teeth and his cock is shoved wholly down her throat. In the middle of one of these plunges he begins to cum.
ONeils body jolts and shudders as he does. Somehow she manages to gulp down his salty bolts of jism. Mouthful after mouthful he feeds into her. Instinctively she starts to gulp down each hard flood of sperm as it explodes in her mouth. Theres a lot. The others laughed watching as her cheeks began to balloon with the amount of thick hot cum.
She swallows as fast as she can trying not to choke. She snorts and sperm spurts out of her nose. Her belly was rapidly filling with his heat. as more and more pumps straight down her unwilling throat.
She could feel someone pulling her cunt lips open, fingers ramming into her twisting and turning. Forcing her cunt walls open as more fingers were eased in. making the pressure in her ass unbearable.
Another couldnt wait and sprays hot Jiz across the peaks of her bound jutting hooters. Her teats coated with thick globs of hot semen, which is quickly rubbed in by cruelly kneading hands.
She had to breath, she was on the brink of blacking out again, all she could hear was the others chanting.
"Fist her, Fist her!"
As it all went black.

Last edited by Mad Gerald; 07-01-2022 at 07:08 AM.
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote