View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 05:25 PM   #3
vjoa

vjoa has initial reputation

Yeah man, nice story.
Why that guy didn't get together with his buddies in the gym, like those guys in the 40's/50's that are pumping iron in the evening with him, and they build like a group to catch and gangrape senior Latinas high school girls?
You know Latinas, with that accent, their fat asses, big titties, those dove eyes, and their natural ethnic slutiness just pouring out?
The guys can get a cabin somewhere in the middle of the woods, like Everglades, and then they can catch those Latinas as they get out drunk and drugged (those girls take lots of Xanax with Ecstasy and booze) from those Hispanic music clubs where they go pretty much every night, throw them in a van and take them to the cabin, where the guys can gangrape the Latinas until they break the girls so they start to talk like crazy whores and scream like bitches things in Spanish like: "Fuck me, Papi", "I want someone in my ass too!", "Damelo mas dick! I need more!"
Those girls will become their sex slaves after that, and would work in the streets or like call girls for them after that, bringing them money...
Think about those Latina girls getting gangraped with their pussies shaved in heart shapes, V shapes, or just totally bald, their tattoos, like Dolphins and Butterflies that are different codes for the Hispanic guys to identify which kind of hoes those girls are?
(I went to High School in Miami-Dade County, so I know what I am talking about).
That should be some amazing stuff. From Lone Wolf to Wolf Pack, and now targeting Latinas, who are the biggest sluts of all...
Damn, I gave you some good fantasy material for you to write new stories now. lol.
vjoa is offline   Reply With Quote