View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 03:19 PM   #9
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

(This is a fixed up version of the chapter, if the last two posts above could be removed I would really appreciate it)

Chapter 4
She awoke on the couch surrounded by the whores.
“See you're no better than us and you'll work off the debt the same way we do. She was approached by a slim looking man with black hair.
"Hello Annie my name is Daniel and I will be your trainer while you are here."
"Trainer?"
"Yes between clients you will practice pleasing men and improving your skills. You can start by rubbing your clit for me.
"What, no." Annie replied. She might have to whore herself out to pay off someone’s debt but she wasn't going to give freebees. The trainer shook his head and a jolt of electricity went through the collar.
“You have to learn that no is no longer a word in your vocabulary.” he said sending another jolt through her and then another.
“Please stop I'll do whatever you want,” Annie begged. Another shock went through her. “Please anything. She whimpered. “Please no more,” she pleaded and started rubbing her pussy.
“That’s better,” her Trainer told her as she rubbed her clit. He grabbed the lingerie top and removed it exposing her breasts. “Now get that ass in the air.” She did as she was commanded. A harsh blow struck her ass. “For now on when your Trainer tells you to do something, you do it!”
“I’ll obey, I’m sorry,” She whimpered. He continued to spank her ass until it was glowing red. Her panties were removed from the spot they were resting in just above her knees.
“Sit on the edge of the bed and keep rubbing yourself but no penetration understood?”
“Yes sir,” she said sitting on the edge of the bed her ass burning in pain. She spread her legs and started playing with her clit. The trainer stood over her and raised his hands slapping her breasts harshly. She instinctively went to cover her breasts.
“Did I say you could stop?” Annie whimpered and removed her arms leaving her breasts open to his vicious assault. “Good that's more like it.” The Trainer said as Annie cried out. “Pain means your learning your lesson.”
“Please no more,” she said and started rubbing her pussy harder trying to placate him. She would do anything just so the pain would stop.
“Now play with yourself for the camera.” Annie shuddered as she felt her fingers slowly started rubbing in her pussy. Annie decided that she was better off just doing whatever she was told. “Keep playing with yourself for me.” Annie whimpered and continued rubbing her pussy with her finger. She tried to think arousing thoughts as she figured he wanted to fuck her.
“Yes sir, I'll do whatever you order just don't hurt me anymore.”
“Keep those legs spread and fondle your breasts.” Annie immediately did as she was told and she felt her trainer's fingers go in her pussy. She squeaked in surprise but then stayed quiet. The trainer smiled to see her so obedient. “Good that's better, now lets switch it up you play with your clit while I suck on those lovely nipples.” Annie moved her fingers downward while the Trainer went to work on her nipples. The worse in all of what she was going through was he was making her feel really good. “See you're starting to enjoy just like a whore,”
“Yes, I'm a dirty whore,” Annie said doing her best not to sound defiant.
“Show me fondle yourself,” Amy grabbed her supple breasts and started playing with her nipples while her trainer started rubbing her clit. She hated to admit it but he had some talented fingers. He rolled his fingers in her causing her to unconsciously continue teasing her nipples. He stuck three fingers in her and started pushing them in and out of her. “You're getting nice and wet, reacting to my body like you're supposed to.” The trainer was right she was reacting to him weather she wanted to or not. His fingers felt like fire in her pussy. She was like putty in his hands as he grabbed her hand and placed it between her legs. He worked himself up to her breasts and started rubbing his cock over her slit. The trainer crawled upwards and started putting his cock against her pussy. She felt cheap and dirty allowing herself to be used in such a way. Annie wasn’t deluded, she knew what was coming next. Her legs were spread around the Trainer’s waists. She stopped resisting and let him slide into her. He was surprisingly gentle as he pushed into her. She bucked her hips hoping he would finish her quickly and let her rest. He thrusted in her with controlled thrusts. In any other situation this could have been pleasant. His cock rubbed against her wall of pleasure. She cried out in surprise as she realized what the Trainer was really doing he was training her body to crave sex. “You know why I’m a trainer Annie?” he asked her while pumping away in her. She started to struggle but the whores held her tight. “I don’t just train girls to act like whores. I train their bodies to be receptive to sex.” Annie felt her body giving in to the trainers skilled tenderness she felt an embarrassing shameful pleasure at the hands of the trainer. She could feel him angling his cock to right into her pussy. Tears filled her eyes as she started to feel comfortable with what was being done with her. The trainer pushed deeper into her and Annie didn't resist, didn't fight back, she didn't want them angry with her anymore. She sniffed back the tears of shame as she wondered how long it would take to pay off the debt. The trainer kept pumping into her and she was actually starting to like it. She was getting into it so much she didn't notice one of the whores putting on a strap on. Annie continued rolling her hips letting the trainer take her as she suddenly felt poking the side of her waist. She felt him pull away and then she saw two whores both American and both her age approaching her while holding their strap on cocks steady. Seeing the young whores approaching filled Annie with fear but she kept quiet not wanting to risk making them or the trainer mad. The whores grabbed her one pulling at her clothes exposing her breasts. She saw the look of pleasure that formed on their faces, like guards taking care of an intruder. She wondered what happened to them to twist them so much that they would enjoy her suffering. She watched as they licked their lips and started undresssing from the outfits they were wearing. They pushed her back on the bad holding her down Annie watched as they each grabbed one of her breasts the trainer then crawled on top of her chest as the whores held her tits firmly around his cock. He pumped hard between her breasts. Annie felt one of the plastic cocks sliding into her pussy and Annie moaned as the trainer continued molding her body into that of a whore. She felt a tongue brushing back and forth over each nipple and cringed as she realized they were working her over for his amusement. A blush formed over her face as she started to feel it, she was going to cum. The trainer grunted which informed the whores he was going to cum soon. One long grunt and he pulled out and the whores stroked his cock, milking it, ejaculating all over the Asian victim. The whores weren't done yet and one moved like lightning already between her legs eating her pussy. The trainer pulled away from her exhausted form. She knew it wasn't mercy but him making room for the whores. Annie decided to just go with it, there was nothing more to be done. Annie groaned as one of them placed herself above her face. She could feel the other one still fucking her with the strap on
“Eat my cunt,” Annie opened her mouth and started lapping at the pussy above her. She could feel the other directing her attention to her nipples sucking and biting them. Annie was feeling shame as she felt herself about to explode “See you are just a little whore,” Annie stayed quiet instead and accepted that for now at least she was their plaything. She tasted the whores juices as she orgasmed all over Amy's face. The whore took out the plastic cock and started stroking the trainer's cock back into hardness. Annie felt dirty and cheap as they finished with her. The whores stepped back allowing the trainer one more hard fuck with her. She was tired and moaned and soon to her shame came all over his cock. The shamegasym caused her to collapse and finally she just lay still.
“Good Annie, I think it's time you met with your fellow debters. We have orientation in an hour.”
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote