View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 10:16 AM   #9
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

well the rape starts, though probably not the way you expected! enjoy!

Ophelia smiles, rubbing her clit, her fingers slipping beneath her shorts and underwear so she can stimulate herself. “Oh, you still look so good Clare,” she whispers, almost forgetting Raki in the corner where she’d thrown him a few minutes ago. Her fingers rub roughly, one dipping between her parted lips. She lets out a moan and gasp, “ I just want to staple your little tits together and fuck your tight ass!” The camera is neatly positioned on the bathroom wall facing the mirror and Ophelia can see as Clare slips her nightdress off revealing her supple, well rounded breasts. They are still perky and tight, and Ophelia rubs her own well rounded orbs all ready feeling warm at the idea of renewing her acquaintance with Clare’s body.
“You’re sick,” Raki says, leaning up against the back wall. Ophelia turns to look at him. He bares a brave countenance but the purpling against his eye is not looking so good and throws off that rage look. “Getting off on other women,” he growls. “What kind of sicko’ are you? What? Couldn’t get a lay from a regular guy, so you had to go off raping women?”
Both his eyes are narrowed, teeth grinding against one another audibly. Ophelia’s fingers drum against the computer board, she biting her lower lip. She really wants to hit him but if she hits him too much he’ll really be worthless. And he has something of a point. She feels like a nerd, getting off on a computer screen. But then....
She smiles, looking over Raki’s body. Why should she get off to a computer anyways when he has some fresh meat right here? She pinches her nipple, a light gasp escaping her lips. Yes, why should she?
She looks him over again and frowns. She can’t really undress him right now with the time Clare is going to permit her... however...
She turns and quickly yanks off the back to the seat and grabs Raki by his shirt collar, bending him back against the seat and forcing his neck up against the seat, between the two bars. “What the hell are you doing?!” he yells, trying to kick at her in his awkward position, but he can do little with his legs bent beneath him and arms tied against his back.
She jams the seat head back onto the bars, effectively catching Raki’s head between the backrest and seat cushion. He can move, but he can’t free himself, not easily at least, and she’s not going to give him the time to do so. She has other plans....
She leans down towards him, smiling. “Why.... like you said, I can’t get off on watching a girl on screen. I need more stimulus.” She runs her tongue over his chin, licking his lower lip and biting it lightly.
“Fuck you!” Raki screams, struggling against the bars on the cushion. Thrashing really. It’s cute. Ophelia taps his cheek and smiles.
“Well, that’s kinda’ the idea. You keep comfortable why I go change.”
She turns away, going to the small metal cabinet she has against the back of the van, opening drawers and pulling out an assortment of gags. Butterflies, open mouth, ball gag. “No. No,” she whispers. “Not that one.” Her eyes light up as she sees it then. “Ah, here we go!”
She picks up the gag, dangling it in front of her. It’s a double ended dildo. The short end goes into the victim’s mouth while the longer one goes into her own body. Perfect for a double fucking. At least until the boy learns how to pleasure her with his mou....
There is a loud thump and she turns sharply, watching as the boy thrashes like a beached fish pushing against the upper seat head. “Well I’ll give him points for persistence,” she says. She walks over, gripping a handful of hair and jerks him back into his kneeling position then slams the backrest back down. “What did you think you were doing, boy?” she chides. “And after I was prettying myself up for you!”
She growls at him, watching as the sweat pours down his face. The ends of her lips twist into a grin. “I got a little present for you,” she says in a sing song voice, showing his the gag. His eyes go wide as he stares at it.
“What the fuck are you going to do with that. If you try anything with Clare, I’ll...”
She pinches his nose shut with two fingers, bringing the smaller end of the gag into his open mouth, pushing it in, forcing it really. She enjoys how he already gags and chokes on it. “You talk too much. Let’s use that mouth for something else, shall we?”
When she’s sure the gag is in as deep as it’ll go, the black dildo end making his cheeks bulge, she pulls the straps around his head, tying them down tightly. He struggles, moaning and growling behind the gag, spit and drool mixed with a piteous noise coming from behind the gag. As the buckles lock, she pulls back, looking at him. His eyes are wide now, the gag locked uncomfortably and fitted inside his jaws. The large dildo coming out his mouth towards her seems almost comical. But the fear, the fear in his eyes for what she’ll do to him. That is anything but...
She taps him on the cheek lightly and smiles. “I’ll be back shortly little boy.”
She pulls away and begins to unbutton her shorts, slowly sliding them off her long slender legs. While Clare’s own figure is nice, hers is nothing to shirk at. Her legs are long and smooth and as she takes the ends of her panties and pulls down she knows many a man would like to enter her tender folds. Staring at Raki, she smirks. Of course many a man would like to pierce her with their manhood and not be choke fucked. But there have to be rules to how someone enters her after all. She runs her fingers between her slit, stimulating it. “Mmm...” she moans. “It’s time.”
She can hear him thrashing but this time it’s his head alone, trying to remove that gag. She sidles over to him, running her hand over her rest. “You know why that gag has two dildos instead of one, boy?” she says, tracing a nail down his cheek. He stares wide eyed, his cheeks puffing up and chest heaving. “It’s because you’re going to fuck me, just like you said you would. Now... open wide!”
She grips the long end of the dildo, turning him right side up and spreads her legs wide. She can hear him screaming against the gag, resisting. She smiles, this always makes it more fun. She remembers the first time she did this to Clare. Happy times.
Her body already trembling, first trickles of ooze slipping out of her tender lips, she slips them down, sliding them easily over the much used contraption. While she’s done this several times with women, this will be the first time she does it with a man. But she’s nothing if not versatile.
As she slips all the way down, straddling the contraption, she feels the slight prickle from the hairs on his face and smiles. It tickles. The sensation is different, but she’s certain she’ll get used to it. “Now Raki,” she says, looking at his startled eyes between her legs, his nose almost buried in her muff. “I’m gonna’ start slow since you’re new. But you better get used to the idea I’m a raging bronco and you’re my horse. So get used to it!”
She runs a hand through his hair, feeling his trembling and begins to slide up then comes back down. Slowly at first, with each thrust down, grinding herself against the contraption. She can hear him choke as he does that. As the hilts on both ends dig into their crevices. And he has the lighter end, she thinks. How’s he gonna’ handle it when it’s reversed?
But instead of thinking on that she continues her slow process of grinding, enjoying how the sounds he makes are different from a woman’s, but how the thrashing and overall screams are still so similar. And this is a vaunted man? How joyful.
She slides up and down, the head digging into her warm slit and groans, beginning to speed up as she holds his head with one hand and rubs her breast with the other. “Oh! Oh!” she groans. “Fuck yes!”
Her grinding becomes more heated, slamming into him with harder thrust, the choking sounds he makes more pronounced, the pool of his own spit soaking into her thighs. She doesn’t care. It’s so joyful to have someone under her power again. Under her control!
She slams in against him, beating against the dildo, pushing it with force. She hits it like a hammer, her hips bucking against him and groans, her body beginning to shudder. Soon she’ll be reaching an orgasm. “Yes! Yes! Yes!” she hisses through clenched teeth. “I...”
The phone rings suddenly, she almost toppling over. Well fuck, the bitch is done already. Party pooper.
With the contraption clenched between her hips she leans over and grabs the phone. “Yes?”
“I’m done,” says Clare’s silky voice on the other end.
Ophelia grins maliciously. “Good.”

darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote