View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 03:51 PM   #6
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Annie was placed back into the truck, her collar attached to a chain on the bar inside. Samantha just crawled to a doggy bed that was thrown in with her, laying down in the fetal position. After awhile on the road, Samantha spoke. "You should learn to accept it, as long as you have that collar you're not going anywhere."

"How long have you.. been paying a debt?” Annie asked.

"My father owed a debt to some very nasty people, my mother and I are paying it off. I sometimes get to see her, sometimes I assist her."

“Assist her? What do you mean by assist?”

Samantha went silent for a moment. “Has he talked about his girls? There are other girls whose souls he's shattered. They are animals, vicious; they will teach you the lesson that you have no choices, anymore. They will hurt you, order you to do things and you will do them. Or they hurt you.”

“Hurt you how?” Annie asked, but Samantha went silent and would say no more. For the rest of the drive she was silent, and the silence was more nerve wracking then their captors verbal threats. Annie tried not to imagine what these girls put Samantha through; but her imagination ran wild thinking of all the sick bondage stuff her country had produced. The truck came to a stop and their captor came out, opening the truck for them.

“Alright slut, welcome to the club; the ladies are waiting for you downstairs. I suggest you do as you are told with limited whining; it might go easier for you that way.” Just to remind her who was in charge, she felt a surge of electricity coursing through the collar. Annie cringed and fell to her knees. He attached a chain to Annie's collar and led her into the club.

The club was a dimly lit area that looked like a topless bar, with strippers. There was a large- breasted young lady who was at least twenty, if Annie was any judge; she had short hair and a petite frame, serving drinks. All she was wearing was a too short t-shirt, with the word ‘slut’ written across it. Annie was taken to a stairwell that led to the basement.

“Ladies, meet Annie; a new addition to the club. I trust you will educate her on how things are run.” The ladies said nothing, but the glower they gave her spoke volumes. She was a possible new favourite, someone to take away their customers and possibly their chance at being free. Annie was sweating bullets as the owner left her to their tender mercies. Annie backed away, her hands up and spread, in a defensive posture.

“I’m not here by choice; just like you, I imagine. Please don’t hurt me! I’m just like you, I just want to go home.” Annie was starting to feel self-conscious around the other girls. A tall red head wearing a black leather corset circled around her.

"Let's see what you have to work with." She purred, reaching for her exposed underwear.

"What are you-" She suddenly felt her head wrenched back violently, as the redhead pulled her hair.

"You don't talk back, you don't resist and maybe you will get through your stay here in one piece."

Annie whimpered, as the hooters girl was motioned to come over. "Now, this is Denise. I want to see her tits, so help her with her shirt." Annie helped Denise take off her shirt, the young woman offering no resistance; her huge tits bouncing out of it.

Annie felt her panties being taken off. "No, please." Annie whispered. The redhead snapped her fingers and the hooters girl approached her, showing no signs of discomfort. Another young lady walked in front of Annie; a trashy looking Asian, with long hair that was dyed dark blue.

"Now, this is Miku, I want you to finger fuck her." Annie stared at the Queen Bee, knowing that it really wasn't a request. She went over to Miku, who was dressed in a trashy, red lingerie ensemble with matching stockings and heels. She hesitantly formed a cup with her right hand and started to grind the palm between her legs; pressing softly at first. Annie continued rubbing against Miku; she groaned a little bit as Annie slid a finger underneath the panties and rubbed some more.

“Not bad, you just keep listening and doing what you’re told and nothing bad should happen to you,” The redhead told her. Annie just nodded, when suddenly she felt a sharp pain against her cheek. She looked up, to see the red head with a rider’s crop in her hands. “I said, do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.” Annie could feel the juices from Miku's pussy, running down her hand. She heard moans above her and saw Miku rubbing off the redhead. She felt humiliated, but didn't dare stop until she was told she could. The whores surrounded her, like vampires.

"Very good, now you’re acting like an obedient, little whore. I think its Denise's turn for your finger services." Miku nodded, gently grabbing Annie's hand and putting it on Denise's pussy; then, before Annie could react she pushed her tongue in their new playthings’ mouth. Annie felt disgusted, but kept quiet; resisting the urge to bite down. Denise gasped, as both Annie and Miku worked over her wet pussy with their fingers. The girls watched her, with the look of hungry predators that had found easy prey.

"You think you're better than us, we'll show you that you're just a whore."
“No,” Annie pleaded. “Please stop this!” The girls just continued to rub her down.
“She's starting to like this now, girls. See, look how wet she's starting to get.” Annie looked down, ashamed as her body started reacting to all the attention it was getting.
"Now you‘re acting like an obedient, little whore," Annie was crying inside, but she saw no point in fighting. She felt a flush of shame as the tongue worked inside her. It became clear to her rather quickly, that these girls had been doing this for awhile. She cringed as she considered what else they had in store for her. She couldn't help but wonder how long some of them had been there.

Her fingers were sore from all the service they‘d provided, and now she was being paid back for her forced efforts. She could feel herself getting close to cumming thanks to the two whores working on her pussy. “Now continue being good, because bad little bitches get the tail. Miku, demonstrate.”

Miku nodded, letting the leader pull her panties down as she bent over. The leader took a 5 inch butt plug and pushed it into her ass. “The plug works the same as the collar. Imagine the fun of having a small jolt of electricity going right up your ass, every time you‘re disobedient.”

“No please, don't! I'll behave, I promise.” Annie blurted out.

Miku meanwhile started on their leaders pussy without being ordered to. This scared Annie; as she wondered how long would it be until she was in Miku's place.

"That's right, you want to cum don't you? See you're no better than the rest of us whores.” The redhead watched as Annie spread her legs; relaxing a little. In a strange way Annie was relieved, her fingers were getting tired from providing internal massages. The hooters girl went behind her and started fondling her breasts. She was soon joined by Miku who ran her tongue between Annie's cleavage before lowering her head down between her legs.

“You want to cum, confess you're a whore.” Miku said in broken english. Annie shook her head; feeling shame over the way her body was reacting to how she was being treated by the sadistic whores.

“Damn it, stop this!” Annie cried, as they continued building up her bodies shameful responses to their stimuli.
“Confess and we'll let you cum.” The woman in the hooters shirt told her.

It was another five minutes before Annie couldn't take it anymore. “Ok, please let me cum. I'm a dirty whore just like all of you, please let me cum.”

Hearing this the redhead pulled out a nine inch dildo and plowed it deep inside her and started twisting it. Annie felt a shameful pleasure fill her and she screamed for release. “Let me cum, please! I'm a whore, I'm a whore!” She didn't know what the redhead did, but with one touch she sent an intense wave of pleasure through her; followed by a jolt from the collar around her. She squirted an immense load of juice all over herself as the orgasm and electricity seemed to hit her at the exact same time. Her last thought was ‘They broke me.’
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote