Thread: Racist?
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 04:27 AM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Racist?

So, there's this bloke that works in the building that I am renovating at the moment. He's black. Some times he wears a black hat. He looks a lot like Samuel L Jackson. When he wears the hat, (it's one of those black power military beret jobs we're all used to seeing French onion sellers cycling around it), he looks the spit of Samuel L Jackson.

Trouble is, last time I told a black bloke he looked just like some famous black bloke (he looked like footballer John Barnes, and I asked him to do the rap), he took offence. So now I don't want to tell the bloke he looks like a Black Panther version of Samuel L Jackson, in case I suddenly become racist.

Am I racist for thinking that some black people I meet look like famous black people from the television?

If a black person decided I looked like a famous white person, would that also be racist?

By the way, the Samuel L Jackson look-a-like got his van stuck in the mud the other day. It was fucking hilarious.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote