View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 08:08 PM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking Larzaius Girls 2012

Hi Everyone

I thought I would try an ambitious project that I call Larzaius girls.

Basically the premise is that Larzaius (yours truly) is going to be starting his hunt for a stable of female slaves.

Larzaius is unique as he is part demon (nothing weird like 3 dicks or anything) he was born of a rape of a mortal woman. But he inherited his dads attitude towards woman as well as his ability to hypnotize, and strength (holding ladies down is easy).

But this isn't enough for him so essentially he learns other methods of persuasion (black mail, threats, hostages, drugs) to torment and break his victims.

Larzaius favorite thing is to take his time with his victims, breaking their will until they stay of their own accord. His favorite tactic is to keep things random, never giving his victims a chance to adapt.

Playing with Larzaius means you must be prepared for anything (except scat, golden showers, beastiality and snuff), bondage, whippings, public humiliation, gang rape, lesbianism, lots of name calling and self degradation. He can change things at any time. It is total domination.

I will be posting the first thread sometime next year anyone who is already playing a post with me is immune unless they want to be involved.

If interested just keep a look out, or pm me. Or if you can't wait and have some preferences e-mail me or IM me at Larzaius@yahoo.com.

Look forward to dominating you ladies soon
Mwa ha ha ha ha
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote