View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 03:15 AM   #33
PinMeDown

PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I really like the idea of a group of men, switching between being rapists and audience. Some of those watching have their cocks in their hands, stroking them as they watch me be used. Some of them are completely ignoring me - maybe they've already had their turn, or maybe they just don't care, and there's something more interesting on TV than my rape and humiliation. Some of them are just on a little break between turns - they've already cum in or on me once, and they just need a snack or something before they can come back and do it again. So I have no idea how long this is going to last, how many turns each guy is going to take, and when one guy is finished battering my cunt and filling it with his hot cum it's only seconds before there's another there to take his place. I'm completely helpless, disoriented, and exhausted, and there's a whole crowd of people here, none of whom give a shit about me as a human being.
PinMeDown is offline   Reply With Quote