View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 04:38 AM   #31
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duracel69 View Post
A variation of the theme.

I've had an idea for a 'rape factory'. This would be a purpose built facility, run by a dedicated team of professional rapists. It would be a circular building, with perhaps 14 cells around the circumference and a central area for access.
Read your whole fantasy about this and i must say it is brillant. Very creative and incredible hot. Maybe is there a job free on the day 14 part?

In my fantasies i have often some audience that is watching the rape. Here are some samples from my fantasies:
-Fucking the girl in the middle of my rape and torture dungeon so that the other girls cann see it and know what they awaits and everyone is in panic that she could be the next.
-Fucking a wife on a family meeting. Nothing is hotter as the family watching helplessly while i fuck the mom. If the daughter is 18 or older then she gets it after her mom but even harder and more cruel.Want to see the pain in the eyes of her parents, grandparents and brothers that they all couldn't help her while she screams for help.
-Fucking a victim in the middle of a crowd of horny naked men. The victim see all this men playing at themselfs while she gets raped. The emotions of shame and disgust go through her mind. Then after i finished my load in her holes I clapped in my hand and said "Ok, now she is yours!" and leave the victim in the hand of the crowd. Maybe after they finished i checked out her state. So it is every time a big suprise in what condition she is.
-Organized a rape party in a big hall with a lot of rich men. In the middle is a big cage full of fresh kidnapped girls and every guest can take one or more out of the cage to rape her somewhere on the partyground. Maybe on their tables, on the bar or in the middle of the dancefloor. Of course on the exits are guards so that none of this can get away. If we ran out of women I think that it is enough to send a kidnapper team to a university and take the sluts from some student association houses. Then the fun continue with a new cage full of rape meat.
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote