View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 03:54 PM   #22
thchog
Privileged Member

thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to thchog Send a message via Yahoo to thchog

From the site blackbred or hubbyloanstoblack, a white wife is forced to eat pussy and fuck 2 black men with no protection, they tell her and she knows their intention is to impregnate her, and that is just what they do, cumming in her numerous times as she begs them to stop....

I like Being Used

Sorry no screens, great flick though 2 big black dudes fuck a cute 100lbs brunette VERY rough, slapping and spanking her as they verbally degrade her, one of my favs, oh she is in a leash and collar as well....
ir-slave.mpg (46.53 MB)
http://www.megarotic.com/?d=K7A9AMUN
Attached Images
File Type: jpg I_Like_being_used.wmv.jpg (92.5 KB, 6271 views)