View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 11:36 AM   #649
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nondescript29 View Post
I was probably too busy threatening to strangle some creep with my bare hands. I don't approve of slimy, pushy bar behavior.

Straightforward or nothing.
I just realized that's confusing.

I suppose I mean that I only appreciate honesty at this point. If a dude wants to fuck me, he needs to just say so. I don't need anyone to buy me a drink, I can afford my own and you'll probably fuck it up. If I'm drinking a double makers and coke, don't buy me a single jack and coke. Don't attempt to guilt me into coming to "check out" your "summer house" simply because your friend is making headway with my friend. If and when I politely decline, don't lose your temper in public and attempt to make ME feel guilty or that I'm missing out on some amazing opportunity. You look like a child and I'm fairly certain I'm still going home with pussy tonight.