View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 08:57 AM   #18
ravenbright

ravenbright Level 2 (200+)ravenbright Level 2 (200+)ravenbright Level 2 (200+)

These kinda seem like the same question rephrased, but I'll answer the best I can.

Is it just a fantasy?

It is and has always been my only fantasy, ever since puberty.

Do you role play?

I have in the past and plan to in the future. In fact, I insist on having a partner who also has intense rape fantasies. I just can't imagine being with someone who doesn't.

Have you any real like experiences and I don't mean just raped, but maybe near misses, friends stories etc.

Uh, I assume you mean actual rape, in that case, no. But I have known one or two girls who have been raped in the past and have fantasies about it now. That's all I know. I didn't pry any farther than that.

In what way does rape turn you on/off?

It's the helplessness. Being put in a situation where I can try my hardest to fight back and protect myself and to fail at the same time. Knowing that I'm powerless to stop it and that it's going to happen no matter what I do or how hard I try to prevent it. As far as I can tell it's more about (for me at least) not having to feel guilty about sex or enjoying myself, because it wasn't my fault that it happened. I couldn't stop it, could I? Even though I tried my absolute hardest, it still happened. And because of that I can let myself go and enjoy it. There's a certain amount of freedom in not being able to choose what happens.

The only time it has ever turned me off was if the person got really mad and tried to take their frustration out on me. I think it was more about their emotional attitude at the time that upset me.
ravenbright is offline   Reply With Quote