View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 06:15 AM   #14
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

okay i wasnt going to say anything because i have already answered half the questions but I have had an incident i wont elaborate on because of the rules, have had a few close calls, and even got told quite seriously by this twit i rejected that if I didnt leave the party he was going to rape me, (and no I didnt leave, but he fell asleep on the grass and pissed himself lol) plus have also had a friend or two who have had incidents.

it is possible to still be turned on by it even if you have been violated i think there are psychological mechanisms at play for some, but for me it was a case of understanding my own nature and getting a smack on the hand. not that i condone it.... bit of an extreme sport back in the day really
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote