View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 12:52 PM   #12
ShyAngel
Privileged Member

ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Is it just a fantasy?
Yes, it's just a fantasy for me.

Do you role play?
No, I've never role played this fantasy with anyone. I have however played out a few other vanilla type fantasies. I've done some role play with the hubby...ie..Vampire and the victim and me being a bit of a dominant.

Have you any real like experiences and I don't mean just raped, but maybe near misses, friends stories etc.
No, I haven't any.

In what way does rape turn you on/off?
For me it's the fear and loss of power, the fantasy that someone would be able to make me do something I might not want to do. Being able to play out a fantasy where I can be the one in real control, I'm the one who says what's alright and not alright to do. In the end I would get what I want without the fear of real violence but still a touch of fear because of the acting itself.
ShyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote